Monstrously big athletes

I've posted about this before but 255 isn't accurate. Shawn Thornton said in an interview that there's no way big z is less than 270 lbs. Insane.

I don't doubt it. Even as I posted it that didn't sound right.

Shaw and Savickas are mosnters. Haftor is more famous because he is better looking, but he is still too young. Shaw is 33 which is early prime for a strongman hes going to win a lot more if he stays healthy. Savickas is getting old but he is very well rounded in his overall strength and is very smart he can win on strategy if its close, but he didn't start winning till his mid 30s and probably doesn't have many left in the tank. You never know thou strongmen is one of the only sports you get better in your late 30s.

Lies.

TDQdgWy.jpg

Yea, to put that crazy shit into perspective, Shaq is listed as 7'1" and 325 pounds. That guy looks like he could literally throw Shaq around the room like a bitch.

Geez, says Calvin Lane is 7'6" and 445.

Dwight Howard, dude looks like a Dbz character!

Gronkowski at 6'6" 265ish is a fucking monster and one of the best TE when fully healthy.

TS, you mentioned Oakman but not his 6'7" 400 lb teammate Laquan McGowan

baylor-u.jpg

Pretty sure I played against this dude at Boys Ranch in middle school. It was ridiculous, he was two heads taller than everyone on our team and looked in better shape than he does now. It took three or four guys to take him down every play. I still remember thinking "WTF?!" when he took the opening kickoff.

I don't doubt it. Even as I posted it that didn't sound right.

I've never seen him up close but I remember years ago seeing Chris Pronger in full gear and skates and he was like a giant. Can only imagine how huge Chara is in full gear.

I've met Chara a few times when at TD Garden for Celtics games, and the dude is massive. Not thick like Shaq, but a seriously tall and solid guy. I can't imagine throwing skates on him and having him go after you.

Alexander Karelin 6'4, 290lbs

tumblr_n5c33g1qaV1s3fncco1_500.jpg

Maybe not a pure "giant" for this thread, but an huge fucking phenomenal athlete with a very balanced build... basically 290lbs of muscle without be a giraffe, fall in the fat category or the super pumped strongmen type

Alexander Karelin 6'4, 290lbs

tumblr_n5c33g1qaV1s3fncco1_500.jpg

Maybe not a pure "giant" for this thread, but an huge fucking phenomenal athlete with a very balanced build... basically 290lbs of muscle without be a giraffe, fall in the fat category or the super pumped strongmen type

LOL he is smaller than the other giants in this thread but he would likely beat the piss out of every single one of them.

Anyone below 7 feet shouldn't even be considered. On phone but look up Watt next to Yao.

Back