Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

And don't forget: a jury in San Francisco refused to convict that illegal. Shows what they think of innocent people killed by illegals.
Although I think he should be put to death for being a repeat offender you’re oversimplifying that case.

Mollie's wall needs to happen before Trump's 2nd term.

@panamaican

The OP is about the media and it's treatment of the immigration status.

Do you think this doesn’t involve that? An illegal immigrant doesn’t involve immigration status?

What?

I had to google the woman to see what this was. What a terrible story, I can't imagine the wait involved when a loved one goes missing. That would literally destroy my insides.

Mollie's wall needs to happen before Trump's 2nd term.

That didn't feel a bit gross to you when you wrote it?

I had to google the woman to see what this was. What a terrible story, I can't imagine the wait involved when a loved one goes missing. That would literally destroy my insides.

That didn't feel a bit gross to you when you wrote it?
During the first few words a little but it went away by the period.

TBH i would feel mostly sadness and regret, anger is for when perpetrators get away with it.

Of course it’s a situation that no one wants to go through/has no idea how to react but anger would be my first emotion

A wall could have prevented this travesty.
Perhaps, perhaps not. Immigration should always happen legally with strict background/criminal checks though. Also a quota would be good too.

It's funny.
You hear about kids being separated from the adults that accompany them across the border (who, as recent news has informed us, oftentimes turn out to be rapists and other child predators) and we get page after page after page of leftoid "outrage", replete with the usual teeth gnashing, invective and vitriol.
A young girl's life gets snuffed out by one of the very people we are trying to keep out, and nothing but crickets from the left.
Typical.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Immigration should always happen legally with strict background/criminal checks though. Also a quota would be good too.
It worked for Israel and Hungary, they report near zero incursions since their walls were built.

I've watched a ton of illegals pour into Iowa the last ten years . The processing plants and stockyards love exploiting their labor. I think we all know where the blame is going to go though

Wow. I really hope her parents and she wasnt right wing. Because if so it must suck to be against this illegal garbage and die at the hands of one because of leftist stupidity that allowed the situation to begin with.

Blood is also on the hands of the bleeding heart idiots.

If she is liberal and wanted illegals in or her parents then as bible woupd say this is karma and a weird way of gods justice.

Before anyone freaks out at me it is truth. Why should the ones whose kids and loved ones who die and suffer be those who ARE AGAINST this shit? Same with supporting wars etc. Leftists often say "rich kids dont die in war and its true but they fail to realize there leftist insanity creates muslim or illegal gang havens and problems that effect REGULAR non rich people! And white hipsters often have enough money to getrify and not live in a ghetto or poor area!

This stuff could be prevented like muslim rape gangs in England. I only pray when this evil crap happens it happens to liberals kids because then maybe they will learn. Sometimes it takes something to hit your own backyard before you learn.
The hipsters gentrify poor areas into areas with such high rent that the people who grew up there can't afford to live there now unless they have something passed down and or rent controlled. Luckily for me my dad straight up bought our house for peanuts in the 70s and fixed that shit up himself with the help of his best friend. You know how many Puerto Ricans or Dominicans I grew up with that are still in the neighborhood? Very fuckin few. The irony

Source: I'm from Brooklyn aka hipster fuckin heaven

It's funny.
You hear about kids being separated from the adults that accompany them across the border (who, as recent news has informed us, oftentimes turn out to be rapists and other child predators) and we get page after page after page of leftoid "outrage", replete with the usual teeth gnashing, invective and vitriol.
A young girl's life gets snuffed out by one of the very people we are trying to keep out, and nothing but crickets from the left.
Typical.

Because "the left" isnt coming to defend the murderer, we all agree that it was fucked up, what is there to argue about?

The OP is about the media and it's treatment of the immigration status.

Which, is partly to blame in her death. Along with progressive policies and sanctuary cities and leftists. Without whom, the murderer might not be here at all.

RIP, Mollie.

The hipsters gentrify poor areas into areas with such high rent that the people who grew up there can't afford to live there now unless they have something passed down and or rent controlled. Luckily for me my dad straight up bought our house for peanuts in the 70s and fixed that shit up himself with the help of his best friend. You know how many Puerto Ricans or Dominicans I grew up with that are still in the neighborhood? Very fuckin few. The irony

Source: I'm from Brooklyn aka hipster fuckin heaven

It's crazy, isn't it? I have a buddy who is right on the edge of hell in Cincinnati. Literally he is the end of the current expansion/"revitalization", so the alley behind him and the park behind that are thunderdome. Open prostitution (on a park bench, even lol) and drug dealing and shooting up, dice and booze, all that good stuff. And some kids playing, of all things. But his house is $ and will be worth double $ in 5 years when they push that line another couple blocks. And triple in 10 years. I can see it coming. And these are already selling for big numbers in Cincinnati's Over-The-Rhine.
I cannot imagine when it happens in NYC Burroughs. Massive money. Good for residents that did buy, and great for the guy (or gal) who bought a few or even a dozen as rentals back then!

Which, is partly to blame in her death. Along with progressive policies and sanctuary cities and leftists. Without whom, the murderer might not be here at all.

RIP, Mollie.
The media's coverage of this guy's immigration status is partly to blame in her death? No, I'm going to disagree with that. The media's coverage of his immigration status can only occur after the crime happened.

The media's coverage of this guy's immigration status is partly to blame in her death? No, I'm going to disagree with that. The media's coverage of his immigration status can only occur after the crime happened.

I meant their pattern of covering up crimes committed by illegals by not noting their status leads (in part) to this, not that their handling of his status specifically did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back