Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

Because "the left" isnt coming to defend the murderer, we all agree that it was fucked up, what is there to argue about?
The lack of outrage.
Thought I spelled it out sufficiently. Then again, there is a very high ratio of illiterate, chinless droolers that post here, so I'm not surprised the point I was making (quite clearly) is elusive.

The lack of outrage.
Thought I spelled it out sufficiently. Then again, there is a very high ratio of illiterate, chinless droolers that post here, so I'm not surprised the point I was making (quite clearly) is elusive.
Well calling an illegal immigrant or refugee a murderer is racist, only white people can be condemned for killing because muh colonialism

I meant their pattern of covering up crimes committed by illegals by not noting their status leads (in part) to this, not that their handling of his status specifically did.

They're covering up crimes? If the media is covering up crimes then how are these people getting caught? No, I'm going to disagree with that too. The police have to catch the perpetrator before the media even has a chance to cover the story. If they were covering up the crimes, the police would never catch the criminals.

The lack of outrage.

There isnt outrage because there isnt a bunch of idiots coming to defend the murderer. Unlike what happens everytime someone on the Trump sides does something shitty.

Well calling an illegal immigrant or refugee a murderer is racist, only white people can be condemned for killing because muh colonialism

No, outrage involves provokation.

If i make a thread that states "Hitler was evil" and everyone agreed with me the thread wont get more than 10 posts.

If i make a thread that states "Hitler is evil" and some posters said "He was a great man who fought to defend the west from jewish-soviet aggression" the thread will probably reach 500 pages and half the posters would be banned.

Wait a minute, I thought libtards said that these people are "hard working" and would never commit crimes because they are "law abiding" citizens?

Which, is partly to blame in her death. Along with progressive policies and sanctuary cities and leftists. Without whom, the murderer might not be here at all.

RIP, Mollie.
Except in the case of Iowa 99% of the illegals are here because of the right wing corporate labor exlpoiters . No sanctuary cities. No left wing progressive ideology .Just greedy fucks using illegals to fatten their pockets.

This is a very sad story, regardless of whether or not the murderer was here legally. The US has had lots and lots of illegal immigrants for decades. They've been welcomed as cheap labor by US businesses, often as migrants working on farms. They almost got blanket citizenship, all of them, under the GW Bush admin, who toyed with the idea just before he was elected. They decided to scrap that plan. It's not just "libs", but both parties who have allowed massive illegal immigration for decades.

Except in the case of Iowa 99% of the illegals are here because of the right wing corporate labor exlpoiters . No sanctuary cities. No left wing progressive ideology .Just greedy fucks using illegals to fatten their pockets.
Then put them in jail to if they are knowingly empolying them

Fair point on the geographical difference.
The 'pubs want the cheap labor and the dems want the cheap votes and nobody gives a shit what the people want, which is north of 75% for border protection and legal immigration, not illegal immigration.

But to talk about TODAY, only one side is pushing to do anything about illegal immigration that involves trying to stop it. And that is the right. Dems choose illegals over their own constituents. I would cite the similar SF murder and non-indictment as an example. Disgusting.

It'll be all over fox news. Those hacks get hard ons when the criminals aren't white or citizens.
Yeah nothing to do with the fact that lives are being taken and families destroyed by illegals and they’re reporters and commentators that are expressing commonly felt outrage.

Fair point on the geographical difference.
The 'pubs want the cheap labor and the dems want the cheap votes and nobody gives a shit what the people want, which is north of 75% for border protection and legal immigration, not illegal immigration.
Watch those numbers change when the labor exploitation ends and the cost of goods and services skyrocket

dc9bd991b7d365d18c1351e40c9dd96aca81a4a4e4a62dea268f858d93d1fd9a_bb70afa3a44c32161998a0696200a1c88cb76846.png

Is this the same story that was about him fleeing to mexico?
Suspect in missing Iowa student's death is in custody, Annnnnd. It's an illegal alien invader!

And that's the last we'll be hearing about this story.

The story of Mollie's disappearance and the resulting search effort was so big for so long. It occurred one state over from me and I have been following it daily.

This murderous POS has really dealt a blow to the illegal migrant community in the US. But, given that he's a fucking cold blooded killer, I'm sure that's the last thing over which he will be feeling any regrets.

The pro-deportation movement is going to get a lot of emotional mileage out of this. And rightfully so.

Doug Jones is a democrat so maybe she was being ironic?
This medium is lost on me, didn’t she say she hates white people and someone else mentions Doug Jones?

This medium is lost on me, didn’t she say she hates white people and someone else mentions Doug Jones?

I am not sure I have never used twitter. I thought that she was saying I hate white people because white people elected Doug Jones but I am not a 20 year old college girl so I don't followly understand how they communicate.

Back