Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

This is why my daughter is a crack shot, and as soon as she turns 21 she is getting her own handgun and a concealed carry permit.
Feed the scum that did this to the pigs.

#openborders #banice #wereallthesame #illegalimmigrantshaverightstoo #fucktrump

Yahoo has an article up but is just says suspect was wanted on immigration detainer.

I'm sure they will somehow. They always do.
Guess racism was the cause of him becoming a murderer......?
If Trump would've let this man in legally he would've never murdered anyone. He was forced to.

With Manafort getting a guilty verdict, this tidbit of info is coming out at the perfect time. I wonder how much Fox News will be dedicated to this story?

With Manafort getting a guilty verdict, this tidbit of info is coming out at the perfect time. I wonder how much Fox News will be dedicated to this story?

To the ordinary person or family in America, which story is more important?

Lol @ cnn reporting a man arrested for the killing instead of an illegal. At least fox had the balls to put Stephen paddocks white face on the front of their page

Yeah I know when my wife is walking with our son to the truck in a shopping center parking lot, she’s looking around wondering if Paul Manafort paid his taxes back in 05

Yeah I know when my wife and son are walking to the truck in a shopping center parking lot, they’re looking around wondering if Paul Manafort paid his taxes back in 05

Lol. No doubt

Interesting that this story is about the unfortunate murder of a young woman but the initial conversation is about how the media will cover it.

Is this a thread about the woman's death or a thread to discuss the media?

Probably the one about the presidents cohorts being dirty criminals. Stop pretending you care about one murder and not the other hundreds every day.

Huge win for the conservatives. You can tell how happy they are the killer was an illegal.

I never understood these pretty girls jogging alone, this reminds me of that other guy who killed that pretty jogger, he said he did it because he was having a bad day basically.

“I was angry. I had some issues at home. I just lost it. When I saw her, I just hit her and kept hitting her. I hit her and choked her,’’ said unemployed Chanel Lewis, 20, according to sources.
0202123.png

Scan.jpgbh.jpg

https://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-murder-suspect-i-strangled-her-because-i-was-angry/

@panamaican

Interesting that this story is about the unfortunate murder of a young woman but the initial conversation is about how the media will cover it.

Do you not think being here illegally has anything to do with the story?

May she rest in peace

@panamaican

Do you not think being here illegally has anything to do with the story?

May she rest in peace

The OP is about the media and it's treatment of the immigration status.

This makes me so sad and angry

I can’t even being to understand the anger and hatred I would feel as the father. It wouldn’t matter who it was but if the TS is correct then it brings a new level of anger. One day I want to be a father and this is one of my worst fears

TBH i would feel mostly sadness and regret, anger is for when perpetrators get away with it.

Back