Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

I think this just went from those parents worst nightmare to something even worse. Fuck.

I can’t even being to understand the anger and hatred I would feel as the father. It wouldn’t matter who it was but if the TS is correct then it brings a new level of anger. One day I want to be a father and this is one of my worst fears

Who cares about a murder? That shit happens all the time. Illegal or not it's not even worth a mention on the ticket.

It sounds shitty but I was just about to post this

"Corrupt fake news MSM won't even help us distract from the biggest politics news of the summer by stoking racial tensions. How do they know we don't actually give a fuck about the victim?"

Jesus. I’m speechless at some posters in the WR

I can’t even being to understand the anger and hatred I would feel as the father. It wouldn’t matter who it was but if the TS is correct then it brings a new level of anger. One day I want to be a father and this is one of my worst fears

Imagine if you were right wing and against this illegal crap but liberal idiots with kids dont experience this? Imagine

Fox news- lead story. Calls him illegal immigrant.

CNN - scroll down to half page (Cohen is lead story) mentioned undocumented immigrant in the headline.

Google news - nothing yet.

Yahoo news - nothing yet .

i hope everyone knows trump is gonna hit the nuclear button on this.

As soon as he sends a tweet or two slamming the media and democrats for no wall, there will be no containing the category 5 shit storm about to hit

A 12 year old girl in my town was raped by a 50+ year old illegal alien. He was let out on bond for some reason and he fled to Mexico. Bounty hunters caught him in Mexico, but the Mexican police arrested the bounty hunters and set the rapist free. 2 years later the illegal rapist fuck crossed the border again, found the girl he raped and blew her head off with a shotgun on the 4th of July.

Our local news barely covered the story. It was swept under the rug as fast as possible.

https://krcrtv.com/archive/fugitive-behind-bars-named-person-of-interest-in-teen-death

I guess my local media don't care because the victim was a young Latina murdered by an illegal? No 12 year old deserves to be molested by a 50 year old illegal alien, and she certainly doesn't deserve to have her head blown off.

California is such a wonky, fucked up place. I've visited often enough north and south and have mostly enjoyed my time there but the vibes are weeeeeird. I was unsurprised when it ranked dead last on the 2018 US News report for quality of life despite having a GDP greater than all but China, Japan and Germany.

trump is going to have a field day with this

Was he wrong? They are not sending their best people. RIP Mollie

Last edited:
She was killed by an illegal immigrant....

Oh boy.... this might be bad.

RG0BS1U.gif

It he doesn't go to jail, Trump will be re elected because of this case.

Back