Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

All cable news has hacks

Reporting the facts of this case is about as unhackish as you can get

Not reporting the true facts of this case is what a hack would do
Yeah I agree. I'm sure cnn will be hush hush about this and of course focus on manafort/cohen.

Both sides are wrong.

Fox news are a bunch of hacks, yes.
No one cares about FOX news. A young girl was murdered by a man who shouldn't even be in our country. Go make a FOX news thread.

Yeah I agree. I'm sure cnn will be hush hush about this and of course focus on manafort/cohen.

Both sides are wrong.

Nope. All outlets should report the truth. It’s that simple

The fact you are triggered he’s an illegal is on you.

Go make a Fox News thread

Looks like he confessed

He’s been in the country illegally for 4 to 7 years

It'll be all over fox news. Those hacks get hard ons when the criminals aren't white or citizens.

^^^ Look at this guy. This is the Left, everyone. Remember to vote against them in November.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Can’t wait for, but he escaped tragedy

Was already a sad tragic event. Now it's just infuriating since this could have been entirely prevented if we had a sensible immigration system. Hard to do when so many in this country care more about foreign nationals than their fellow Americans. RIP, condolences to the family.

A 12 year old girl in my town was raped by a 50+ year old illegal alien. He was let out on bond for some reason and he fled to Mexico. Bounty hunters caught him in Mexico, but the Mexican police arrested the bounty hunters and set the rapist free. 2 years later the illegal rapist fuck crossed the border again, found the girl he raped and blew her head off with a shotgun on the 4th of July.

Our local news barely covered the story. It was swept under the rug as fast as possible.

https://krcrtv.com/archive/fugitive-behind-bars-named-person-of-interest-in-teen-death

I guess my local media don't care because the victim was a young Latina murdered by an illegal? No 12 year old deserves to be molested by a 50 year old illegal alien, and she certainly doesn't deserve to have her head blown off.

No one cares about FOX news. A young girl was murdered by a man who shouldn't even be in our country. Go make a FOX news thread.
Why make a fox news thread when you're saying everything they would say here.

Damn so sad to hear, I can’t even imagine what the parents, friends and bf feel like over this senseless tragedy that should not have happened

Thoughts are with them all and may they find peace

A 12 year old girl in my town was raped by a 50+ year old illegal alien. He was let out on bond for some reason and he fled to Mexico. Bounty hunters caught him in Mexico, but the Mexican police arrested the bounty hunters and set the rapist free. 2 years later the illegal rapist fuck crossed the border again, found the girl he raped and blew her head off with a shotgun on the 4th of July.

Our local news barely covered the story. It was swept under the rug as fast as possible.

https://krcrtv.com/archive/fugitive-behind-bars-named-person-of-interest-in-teen-death

I guess my local media don't care because the victim was a young Latina murdered by an illegal? No 12 year old deserves to be molested by a 50 year old illegal alien, and she certainly doesn't deserve to have her head blown off.

Liberalism is a dangerous mental disorder that says dont kill scum like this. But try to treat them well and "tolerate" by being "bigger party" fuck that. Bring back "savagery" hang this trash or stone this fool. If you disagree then it would only be karma and weird justice if this is your kid next and you die alone.

We should enforce our laws governing the employment of illegal immigrants.

As well as charge employers for the crimes their illegal employees commit, considering they wouldn't be here if there weren't scumbag employers who sought to hire dirtcheap illegal labor.

Why make a fox news thread when you're saying everything they would say here.
Wow, you're a treat. That damn foxnews is just going to do something hacky like mention the perp in a murder case that's been in the news.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Snowflakes dont show up to threads about dead girls to complain about some worthless media station. You're something, but I dont have a word for it.
I'm someone sick of seeing stories about everything but the victim and having the murderer made famous and seeing their faces plastered everywhere.

I'm someone sick of seeing stories about everything but the victim and having the murderer made famous and seeing their faces plastered everywhere.

You been under a rock for the last month? The victim was all over the news

You sir are a waste of human skin

Back