MODS... please move DREAM to the heavyweights forum

LOL, I just noticed that WEC is listed in both the "Heavyweights" and "Contenders" Forum

Source:

The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC (879 Viewing)
Discuss all Zuffa-related promotions: UFC, WEC and former Pride events here.
Sub-Forums: The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Contenders: Worldwide MMA: (325 Viewing)
This is the place for all non-UFC (WEC/Pride) events, including HDNet Fights, EliteXC, Cage Rage, KOTC, IFL, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Come on mods... with how on top of things you guys are I am shocked this could get by you.
Especially with all that trolls around here that will jump down someone throat for typo...

Just put DREAM in the "Heavyweights Forum" You know that's where it belongs :icon_twis

LOL, I was pretty faded last night, I can't believe I read that like that :redface:

But anyways, point being...

Just put DREAM in the "Heavyweights Forum" You know that's where it belongs :icon_twis

I disagree, while Dream seems to be the start of what could be a great organization if it survives, it still has only had 3 shows, I think the heavyweights should be for orgs that have showed longevity, as it seems lots of new orgs are willing to throw away money on impressive cards only to bite the dust later that year, we don't need every new promotion that puts on a decent card added and removed from the heavyweights as they rise and fall, while I was surprised the WEC was added to the heavyweights they have put on 33 shows and have been around since 2001, Dream has been around since 2008 and put on 3 shows, big difference

HWs suck, keep it somewhere else.

I say no.

I agree it really can't compete with the compelling promotion that is the WEC I mean when you can draw 14,000 in New Mexico you are a premiere fighting organization...nothing in Japan even compares...:redface:

LOL, I just noticed that WEC is listed in both the "Heavyweights" and "Contenders" Forum

Source:

The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC (879 Viewing)
Discuss all Zuffa-related promotions: UFC, WEC and former Pride events here.
Sub-Forums: The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Contenders: Worldwide MMA: (325 Viewing)
This is the place for all non-UFC (WEC/Pride) events, including HDNet Fights, EliteXC, Cage Rage, KOTC, IFL, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Come on mods... with how on top of things you guys are I am shocked this could get by you.
Especially with all that trolls around here that will jump down someone throat for typo...

It counts WEC?Pride under UFC as in no UFC/WEC/Pride discussion.

Dream has hw level lightweights, but not any other division.

dreams not a top org and they have no HW's so why the hell would they be in HW's if they have no HW's?????
i say no to it because it mkes no sence

Name a heavyweight in the WEC?? You are the king of Trolls...

Keep this contenders bullshit out of my heavyweights!

We don't need a 3 event clownshow shitting up the real MMA threads.

I'd rather keep it the way it is. I like them being in different forums it keeps the trolling down quite a bit.

Their most recent headlining bout: Ishida v. Uno.

No, they aren't a heavyweight.

But then again, DREAM is still considered a fledgling organization. I think the mods should keep it where it's at right now because longevity still remains to be seen. I think DREAM is going to have to be moved to the HW's if they keep up with good work. They need to stack up their divisions first and have a formidable stable. DREAM's still building it's brand.

But hands down, DREAM have the best production in all of MMA and I dig that! I love the combo of the Screaming Crazy Lady and Kei Grant being reunited and it just has the PRIDE feel to the event and I am glad that the PRIDE void is being filled. Bravo !

Mods. Please take note. Since the shows are considerably delayed I avoid the contenders forum so I don't have the shows spoiled. If they spoilers were allowed in this forum as well, then I would have to avoid sherdog all together.

after this first card Afflictions got going they may be the prospect to the HW fourm

Oh and DREAM is serious about expanding to the states and FEG is not wasting anytime. EliteXC is on the rise in the U.S. and now DREAM is connected with EliteXC. This is a very bold alliance and together they are going to forge MMA into the pavement in North America and the rest of the world. Mainstream is coming baby !! Get ready.

Back