MODS... please move DREAM to the heavyweights forum

Title says it all...

The "Heavyweights Forum" used to be Pride and UFC, and we all know that DREAM is basically PRIDE.

Please make the appropriate change :D

Why they will be folding in just a few months, a year max

They've had three events, let's not get ahead of ourselves.........

PRIDE was PRIDE, DREAM is not PRIDE.

I know sherdoggers, I know, you miss PRIDE. Give DREAM some time, please? Why do you guys insist on it in the place of PRIDE? I realize it's the same people running the show, but PRIDE had a legacy, that's what made it so great. DREAM isn't worth of heavyweight status.....................YET.

I agree. DREAM IS MUCH BIGGER THAN WEC!!!! Please MODS PLEASE! This should be called the ZUFFA monopoly forum.

I think the best idea is to have a US MMA section and an International MMA section.

Its just a little to early to add them yet IMHO. let them establish the entire set of weight classes and have some fights in each one and then it will be a done deal.

mods, Please DONT move DREAM to the heavyweights.

The heavyweight section is for legitimate organizations. Not Steroid filled, japanese mafia-run freakshows.
oh shut the fuck up about all this steriod bullshit, your one of the worst posters here

You have to be kidding me! What has Dream done to warrant being in the HW's? Stop the nutthugging and go down to the contenders!

Dont listen to him Mods, Dream isnt ready for HW status yet. If anything Elite XC should be up here and not Dream. More Japan nutthugging!

eeeeeeemoooooooo

quick somone call PETA, there is a dead horse that is getting beaten :icon_twis

You can't consider DREAM a "major player" unless you also allow that Icon, EliteXC, Strikeforce etc. are too. None of them can put together a good card without borrowing talent from the others.

Yes, this forum used to be for UFC and PRIDE... but then PRIDE died and most of its talent went elsewhere. Maybe if DREAM and WVR joined forces, they would have a decent enough shared roster to matter.

Dream has had 3 shows and i am sorry , but the weren't awesome or anything.
They were ok .

How many top ten fighters do they have ?

They have alot of known VEts, but they aren't Pride.

The don't have the stars of Pride at all.

I say let Dream Prove itself

Title says it all...

The "Heavyweights Forum" used to be Pride and UFC, and we all know that DREAM is basically PRIDE.

Please make the appropriate change :D

Yeah, its Pride with none of their stars. Put this card in the UFC and you will be first in line to say how bad it sucks.

mods, Please DONT move DREAM to the heavyweights.

The heavyweight section is for legitimate organizations. Not Steroid filled, japanese mafia-run freakshows.

You are worried about steroid freakshows yet you have Kevin Randleman listed as a true warrior? LOL

Please stop trying to cram DREAM into PRIDE's old spot. Let DREAM be its own organization with its own history. Yes, most of the people running it had something to do with the former PRIDE, yes, there are a lot of former PRIDE stars, but there is no need to just keep forcing a new PRIDE to happen. PRIDE came about because of a multitude of reasons, not just because of who ran it or who fought there. Let DREAM establish their own identity and then consider whether they should be moved up to a status rivaling the UFC or other organizations..

Back