MODS... please move DREAM to the heavyweights forum

5718154625.gif

DREAM also has connections with Fedor for Japan NYE's and perhaps throughout the year. Fedor is a hired assassin in MMA and I am so glad he told the UFC "NYET". I think Fedor is going to be on a mission to snatch belts and truly become the King of MMA. He's building his chips against the UFC, because that could the last belt on his agenda and the fans will demand it. GENIUS !!

DREAM TTT.

THAT WAS THE BEST EVENT OF THE YEAR AND ITS ONLY THEIR THIRD EVENT! It will only get better people.

LOL, I just noticed that WEC is listed in both the "Heavyweights" and "Contenders" Forum

Source:

The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC (879 Viewing)
Discuss all Zuffa-related promotions: UFC, WEC and former Pride events here.
Sub-Forums: The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Contenders: Worldwide MMA: (325 Viewing)
This is the place for all non-UFC (WEC/Pride) events, including HDNet Fights, EliteXC, Cage Rage, KOTC, IFL, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Come on mods... with how on top of things you guys are I am shocked this could get by you.
Especially with all that trolls around here that will jump down someone throat for typo...

Just put DREAM in the "Heavyweights Forum" You know that's where it belongs :icon_twis

haha your reading skills are impeccable.

Dream doesn't deserve to be in the HW's. EXC is the only promotion that could be big enough to put in the HW forum.

Hold your horses. It's on its way, but let's see if it is here to stay first.

Dream doesn't deserve to be in the HW's. EXC is the only promotion that could be big enough to put in the HW forum.

It is rumored that some EliteXC events are headlined by Kimbo Slice.

DREAM is certainly on its way up--and is clearly bigger than the WEC.

I think join HW forum and Contender forum would be a good thing.

i dont i think they need to divid the forums further to help get rid of clutter and cut down on UFC haters bashing the UFC or UFC nut huggers bashing all the other promotions

At least dream in the heavys would increase interest in it among the sherdog community

Its because Zuffa owns WEC, it's easier just to have all the zuffa owned orgs in one forum

I agree. DREAM started off as a HW. DREAM 3 was better than UFC 83. Lol. Im really looking forward to how the Proelite/DREAM colaboration unfolds. Wouldnt it be crazy if they end up doing EliteXC vs. series. Like EliteXC vs. DREAM and start a rivalry in MMA. But really it's a healthy rivalry but it could be in some ways like the UFC/PRIDE rivalry or PRIDE vs. K1. We all love rivalries. Rivalries are in all sports face it.

Bringing Dream to the HW will only bring back the stupid UFC vs. Pride debate.

Keep it the same

yeah but problem is dream is now copartnered with elite so then everyone would be in heavyweights and dontenders wouldnt exist

Back