MODS... please move DREAM to the heavyweights forum

The great thing would be to make a forum that does not care about the orgs but enjoys the sport. MMA is one sport and so make one forum called MMA Discussion.

Why do people feel the need to constantly spout out (insert new org. here) should be moved to the HW's??? Let them establish themselves as a top org. then make the thread. They have only put three shows on to date...

LOL, I just noticed that WEC is listed in both the "Heavyweights" and "Contenders" Forum

Source:

The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC (879 Viewing)
Discuss all Zuffa-related promotions: UFC, WEC and former Pride events here.
Sub-Forums: The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Contenders: Worldwide MMA: (325 Viewing)
This is the place for all non-UFC (WEC/Pride) events, including HDNet Fights, EliteXC, Cage Rage, KOTC, IFL, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Come on mods... with how on top of things you guys are I am shocked this could get by you.
Especially with all that trolls around here that will jump down someone throat for typo...

Just put DREAM in the "Heavyweights Forum" You know that's where it belongs :icon_twis

Glasses?

On - topic: I agree with the TS. Dream deserves to be in the HW just because WEC is also there....unfortunately, for now, there is only one HW in the world - the UFC.

Its only had three events, and at one point it was thought to be on its way out. Give it more time

I think join HW forum and Contender forum would be a good thing.

That's a horrible idea. Then topics would get moved off the front page before anyone could even see them (I mean more then they already are)

it's a good idea to have things split up.

And to the TS: No DREAM is not worthy

The HW's should be: UFC ONLY

I don't know why people get stuck in patterns believing since there was two for so long there always has to be two.

dreams not a top org and they have no HW's so why the hell would they be in HW's if they have no HW's?????
i say no to it because it mkes no sence

I say no. They have only had 3 shows that were all "ok".

You can't consider DREAM a "major player" unless you also allow that Icon, EliteXC, Strikeforce etc. are too. None of them can put together a good card without borrowing talent from the others.

Yes, this forum used to be for UFC and PRIDE... but then PRIDE died and most of its talent went elsewhere. Maybe if DREAM and WVR joined forces, they would have a decent enough shared roster to matter.

very good point,i think everyone would have to agree with this,if not then ur just blindly supporting an org that hasent done anything yet.

Maybe after a few more shows. I would love to see DREAM in the heavies but I think they are still developing.

FUCK the HW board idea
I say General MMA Shit
Then boards for
HW
LHW
MW
WW
LW
FW
All The Rest

Back