News MMA finally legalized in France

Or detroit,chigago, Baltimore new york,new Orleans..
Everybody knows the ones you mentioned are shitholes. San Francisco is supposed to be a nice city but this is more recent that it has turned the other way.

J'étais en France en 2005 pour le K1 WGP, Jérôme Lebanner vs Cyril Abidi était mortel...
Dommage niveau timing pour Cyril "Da Snake" Diabaté, il était tellement bon en pieds/poings, enfin il peut toujours coacher et tout.

Paris is beautiful, I've been there half a dozen times and it's still the most wonderful city I've ever visited...

I predict that a French fighter will be champion within 3 years.

France is an athletic powerhouse.

At HW it's very possible with Gane, considering how good Ciryl is and how shitty the division is.

In other divisions I don't see it happening tho. We simply don't have enough talents in France yet.

At HW it's very possible with Gane, considering how good Ciryl is and how shitty the division is.

In other divisions I don't see it happening tho. We simply don't have enough talents in France yet.
Ngannou has french nationality I believe. Parnasse (145) , Barnaoui (155) and Lapilus (135) would be serious contenders straight away.
And Doumbe has tremendous potential.

That's pretty good, if you compare to other european countries where MMA has been legal for a long time.

Savate fighters rejoice.

Nganou-Gane UFC 260 Paris France

Loser goes back to their real country and gets French citizenship revoked

good, hope it means betting on MMA will also be legal soon

Viva La France..

It's "Vive la France", I don't understand why Americans tend to believe French is some hispanic language...
No offense to you in particular.

La pratique des arts martiaux mixtes sera organisée par la fédération française de boxe
I dislike the French boxing federation taking MMA under their umbrella...Corruption...Etc.

Those anons never went anywhere and talked nonsense about Paris or other places in the world.
That being said, Paris, like every big cities, faces issues , most notably the migrants crisis and in the suburbs, where most of us are living, life is not the same than in downtown.
But its far from the things i can hear here and there.
And before i forgot : black and muslim pride!!!!
Like khabib said, we know a lot of you dont like it and we dont care.

The problem in France right there and why French people leave Paris.
Everything else I agree with.

giphy.gif

such a shithole ...

American propaganda going strong ...

French here.
Those are touristy pretty places but there are big problems with Paris.
- Very dirty compared to other French cities.
- People can be angry/miserable/aggressive.
- Large crime from non French people, especially if you go to Afghanistan, sorry I mean Paris suburbs.
- Overpopulated.

But to balance that:
- Most big American cities make Paris look good (in terms of crime, etc). People actually don't get knifed or shot by some junkie in Paris, or at least, rarely.
- The historical Paris is still one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Amazing architecture, history, etc. Living in Paris is like no other city.
- Most "action" happening in France. Many places to go out, to do business, to check out art, history, etc. Compared to that, most of France is "rural" and "boring".

But still...Paris doesn't represent France.
Paris is like NY, it's its own country. In fact since the middle ages its really its own country ("Ile de France" aka the King's domain). To me real France is all the other cities...Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg, Nantes, Grenoble, etc.

Parisians are like their own people who think they represent all of France, who know better than all.
Its insular city dweller mentality.

French here.
- Large crime from non French people, especially if you go to Afghanistan, sorry I mean Paris suburbs.
- Overpopulated.

But to balance that:
- Most big American cities make Paris look good (in terms of crime, etc). People actually don't get knifed or shot by some junkie in Paris, or at least, rarely.
- The historical Paris is still one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Amazing architecture, history, etc. Living in Paris is like no other city.
- Most "action" happening in France. Many places to go out, to do business, to check out art, history, etc. Compared to that, most of France is "rural" and "boring".

Paris is like NY, it's its own country. In fact since the middle ages its really its own country ("Ile de France" aka the King's domain). To me real France is all the other cities...Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg, Nantes, Grenoble, etc.

Parisians are like their own people who think they represent all of France, who know better than all.

- those videos are touristic places, but most of paris ( intramuros ) is touristic, these are very long boulevard, used by most parisians themselves. Other than the north east of paris, Paris is clean. Even the north east of the city is getting cleaner and cleaner, not there yet, but still in progress. I remember 15 years ago there were dog shits every where, the city made a lot of effort to become cleaner.

- I am from paris, and yes it is dirtier than other french cities, but other french cities doesnt have nearly the same amount of people. In comparison It is cleaner than new york, rio, roma, etc

- " Large crime" it depends to what is your reference , Paris is much much much more safer than any major city in the US, or the UK or even Marseille ( London or liverpool ). On the other hand paris is less safer than bordeaux, lyon etc.

- " especially if you go to Afghanistan ", there are almost 0 % afghanistan immigration in paris and france in general, mostly african immigration from north africa or subsaharan africa coming from former french colonies, nothing to do with afghanistan in central asia ...

- Paris is france, whether you like it or not, you re french so I don't need to give you all the stats, you already know them ...

Last edited:
French here.
- Overpopulated.

But to balance that:

100% right.

- Paris is beautiful
- Some parts of the city are very bad
- Parisians are mostly unbearable c*nts
- Paris is not "real France"

(French) Judo is dying, confirmed.

Can't wait to see the flood of 6'3 jacked french speaking Africans with 0 cardio and 0 ground game into the sport!

People are only excited because there is a good chance that we’re gonna see an influx of big, strong and explosive West/North African fighters who will make the heavyweight division great again.

Fat fuck wrestlers will soon be replaced by 11 Ngannous.<{JustBleed}>

tenor.gif

Back