News MMA finally legalized in France

Coucou à tout mes amis francophones sur sherdog, la bise.

Je ne suis pas francophone mais je me débrouille tant bien que mal en français donc, salut! Tu pourras assister des combats en France peut être, c'est une bonne nouvelle pour toi.

Will savate do any good in MMA?

Last edited:
Paris needs all the revenue it can get.

What a shithole it turned into.
Has it? I haven’t been there for a couple of years, but I’ve always considered it to be one of the cleaner major world cities that I’ve visited.

Has it? I haven’t been there for a couple of years, but I’ve always considered it to be one of the cleaner major world cities that I’ve visited.

Those anons never went anywhere and talked nonsense about Paris or other places in the world.
That being said, Paris, like every big cities, faces issues , most notably the migrants crisis and in the suburbs, where most of us are living, life is not the same than in downtown.
But its far from the things i can hear here and there.
And before i forgot : black and muslim pride!!!!
Like khabib said, we know a lot of you dont like it and we dont care.

Where’s Claude Patrick? Someone tap in to his phone and tell him it’s time to dust those gloves off

LA is cesspool. All big cities have their absolute shithole parts.

I live in Vancovuer and we have simultaneously the richest people in the country and the poorest.

Paris needs all the revenue it can get.

What a shithole it turned into.
such a shithole ...

American propaganda going strong ...

Last edited:
Ça alors, quelle drôle d'idee

I have no idea wtf that says, but I’m glad it’s happening.
It says

"That's it! MMA is legal in France. And the sport will be regulated by the French Boxing Federation. Good news?"

FUCK YES!!

I'm moving there on april 22. Don't fuck it up and book an event before that day!

IIRC the plans were to put Francis Mogumbo in the main event and throw Cyril Gane in the main card too.

Nguyo has a fight booked so I would expect it to be the one after that. Maybe for the vacant title after Stipe finally retires and DC ducks.

is that promising french kid gonna come back now? they guy who retired super early? can't remember his name
Duquesnoi. No.. I saw an interview with him the other day. Dude got crazier than Diego Sanchez.

I mean, he is literally in a sect.

I predict that a French fighter will be champion within 3 years.

France is an athletic powerhouse.

Coucou à tout mes amis francophones sur sherdog, la bise.
Coucou sherbro. Je pense que ca peut être mon premier événement de MMA en direct. Quand l'UFC est venu à l'Argentine en 2018 et Uruguay 2019 les billets étaient trop cher et les cardes étaient merde.

Putain Dana!

Georges St Pierre?

qCyc9lc.jpg

Back