Mixed woman talks to KKK/Neo Nazi groups

Well you obviously have to elaborate. I'm saying I've never felt oppressed. White male is supposedly the golden ticket. I'd be interested to hear your story of racism and oppression.

PM sent, let this thread die.

I cannot imagine a theory or a reason why groups living in distinct regions with different pressures on natural selection would have somehow developed the same. In fact, its quite easy to prove this is not possible, yet billions have been spend based on the idea that we have all (somehow?) evolved the same.

Well, that's because you don't know what you're talking about lel.
Geneticist theorize there were many different types of humanoids, but that this form of homosapien dominated the others. It's actually a very widely accepted theory

Well I'm glad that the world you live in is racism and oppression free. Sadly it's not that way for every white person in the entire world.

I don't understand why so many of you guys whine and cry about minorities whining and crying about racism, only to accuse everyone of reverse racism. It's just mindboggling.

I don't understand why so many of you guys whine and cry about minorities whining and crying about racism, only to accuse everyone of reverse racism. It's just mindboggling.

Minorities crying racism all the time is not healthy for society. I don't like it when minorities think I'm racist and then hate me or try to get physically violent with me. No one is accusing everyone of reverse racism. It's blind hatred. It needs to stop.

I was actually having fun with this thread until jimmies were overrustled.

Last edited:
This thread is a train wreck.

We are lied to about the past, we are lied to about the present, and we are lied to about the future.

Tribes are being forced together, in the great game. For a purpose. The players of the game know human nature and know how to cause conflict.

We are being played. All we can do is try to understand it and not blame the wrong people.

Last edited:
We are lied to about the past, we are lied to about the present, and we are lied to about the future.

Tribes are being forced together, in the great game. For a purpose. The players of the game know human nature and know how to cause conflict.

We are being played. All we can do is try to understand it and not blame the wrong people.

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

What happened to this Dizdar dude ? I can see his quotes but not his posts. Did the mods gave him the banhammer for being a stormfront refugee ?

Great video. I really like the approach she takes and the methodology behind it.

Where can I watch the full video with longer interviews? Is it online anywhere?

I'm glad you didn't say socioeconomic too, because that's a euphemism for white people run everything, which is entirely untrue. White people are openly discriminated against now and that's a fact.

Naturally I'm familiar with this, and have considered its implications. But its implications are negligible when it comes to the different levels of academic and occupation success enjoyed by whites, non-white Hispanics, Asians and blacks in all US states. The data on these issues is overwhelming and consistent, blacks perform poorly across the board. Little different from the poor economic performance of Afro-Brazilians or the issues observed in sub-saharan Africa.

Yet black African immigrants to the USA perform well.

You seem to say there is a difference in genetics, as can be seen with the physical traits, therefore must also correlate with cognitive function. My problem with that, is how "much" are those genetic differences within the DNA code, and how does that correlate with "behavior".

African Americans may be genetically superior in running 100 meters, but white/Asian whatever only run .50 of a second behind, which is really not a big difference. Even the difference in skin colour, is only the difference between one gene.

Even within Africa itself, there are great differences in genetics, east Africans are slimmer, shorter, can run longer periods. West Africans taller, bulkier, more muscle mass etc. Lets not forget that east Africans such as Sudanese, Somalians etc, had civilizations over 3,000 years ago, while Europeans were living in villages.

Although I do agree there is probably a difference in genetics, having different cognitive behaviors... I think these differences are so minor, I doubt they even make a difference (like physical differences)

Difference between races is mainly through culture, and learned behavior. It's no shock to realize that most indigenous culture that were taken over and suppressed centuries ago, struggle culturally today and are more prone to anti-social behavior.

I think all this race talk is nonsense. I predict that in USA, Australia and Europe after a few generations, the immigrants will all be integrated in the society, and nobody will give a toss about race

Very well put. I tend to agree.

You know, this Martialarts guy and any other stormfronters who say that the races can't exist together should come up here and visit Toronto. You have immigrants from all over the world, living in relative peace and harmony. No major tensions, and there are tons of immigrants from all corners of the globe who have built a successful life here.

Heard it straight from the horses mouth:

No one in the Klan is a racist.

A friend of mine who's a white guy just told me he's going out with a girl of middle eastern descent tonight. Serious question for a few of you guys. I don't think he's aware of the whole "tribe" thing described in this thread. As a friend who's now informed on the matter, should I warn him about how they won't be able to coexist?

A friend of mine who's a white guy just told me he's going out with a girl of middle eastern descent tonight. Serious question for a few of you guys. I don't think he's aware of the whole "tribe" thing described in this thread. As a friend who's now informed on the matter, should I warn him about how they won't be able to coexist?

The correct answer is that you shouldn't be friends with a race traitor in the first place.

Back