Mixed woman talks to KKK/Neo Nazi groups

Fuck off with the stormfront accusations.

Well considering the founder of Stormfront David Duke tried to soften the KKK's image by essentially saying they don't hate other races, they just don't want to mix with them. Well it seems like you would fit right in there. Stormfront was founded on the fear of white genocide so yeah you are perfectly in line with you average Stormfronter.

vancouversun

An internal 2012 Immigration Canada report has revealed a rising proportion of immigrants, more than 600,000, work in Canada in a language other than English and French. And most of them, 60 per cent, say they cannot carry on a conversation in either of Canada's official languages.

Such reports, whether they come from neighbours, health officials, school boards or others, illustrate how the difficulties of communicating across different languages can make it harder to build a sense of security and trust.

Any suggestions that tougher language restrictions are

Whenever I see race threads on Sherdog, i see bunch of white guys acting like victim. Honestly fuck off......white men run this world for god sake and you still wanna act like victims

Whenever I see race threads on Sherdog, i see bunch of white guys acting like victim. Honestly fuck off......white men run this world for god sake and you still wanna act like victims
Obama isn't white.

It's a select small group that run the world, and they couldn't care less about white people, brown people, or purple people. They'd kill off every white person on earth in order to solidify their power.

Last edited:
Don't understand why these folks are against race mixing. The only thing you don't want to mix are shit cultures.

The best thing to do is muddy their gene pool and then assimilate the offspring.

Whenever I see race threads on Sherdog, i see bunch of white guys acting like victim.

Agreed. It's a symptom of the p@ssification of America and it's growing victim culture. "Oh I'm such a victim of women, gays and minorities :( !!!"

Well if you aren't obsessed with race, you have a funny way of showing it. You post exactly like an inadequate guy who is obsessed with race, and blames immigrants and people of different backgrounds for their own shortcomings. But whatever. You can keep telling me to fuck off or whatever, it doesn't bother me. I've said what my experiences are and what my beliefs are, and everything is working out really good for me.

Makes white people feel like outcasts in their own country? It's their country the same way it's the Indian guy's country. They or their ancestors came here from somewhere else to make a life here. Having white skin doesn't give you any ownership of the land in Canada. Unless you're gonna tell me that Indian people are coming here and evicting white people from their houses and stealing them, I still don't get what's so bad about it. If someone becomes uncomfortable because people who look different from them and have a different accent start buying homes in their area, what do you want me to say? I have to feel bad for them? Move if you want to, stay if you don't. Again, unless the Indian people are squatting in their houses and throwing them out, I can't look at this as some terrible thing. The only people who do are...inadequate people who are obsessed with race.

having asian skin also did not meant you own the land

then why dont asian countries start to open their border to all these refugees/asylum seeker and other immigrant that did not speak local language, uneducated and have tendency to commit crime.

i think multiculturalism is great, i think sharing your country with others is great. but its only great when everyone is doing it

Meh, racism is not the real issue.

Now Nationalism and backwards cultures is.

i think multiculturalism is great, i think sharing your country with others is great. but its only great when everyone is doing it

I agree, Women is a resource that Muslims tend to not share. :)

having asian skin also did not meant you own the land

then why dont asian countries start to open their border to all these refugees/asylum seeker and other immigrant that did not speak local language, uneducated and have tendency to commit crime.

Ok, sure. I'm not sure what your point is though. Are you saying we shouldn't let people in because they don't let people in?

Back