Mixed woman talks to KKK/Neo Nazi groups

TalkinNoise

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]watch?v=6Y45eZP4QlQ[/YT]

Even in these days where I feel so numb, this video hit home to me. Whatever race you are, whatever country you're from, please remember that we are all human. We have different struggles and situations to address, but in the end we are all good people at heart...

I won't go into the whole 'socioeconomic status (as opposed to race) in correlation to crime' argument in this thread, just trying to spread a little positivity.

Don't lie 3:38 was a good moment.

Peace.

Good stuff. I think most racist guys secretly have a fetish for women of nationalities. Hell men have a fetish for pretty women regardless of where they're from. Even in this day there's people who are prejudice towards interracial couples- primarily in ones own family. I would know.

In an ideal world., yes, however reality is very different, nature is not as kind as one would hope

Let's discuss, how so?

Good stuff. I think most racist guys secretly have a fetish for women of nationalities. Hell men have a fetish for pretty women regardless of where they're from. Even in this day there's people who are prejudice towards interracial couples- primarily in ones own family. I would know.

Yes I'm mixed as well, dealt with BS in my younger years but I'm at peace with it now.

I think that a lot of the United State's racism stems from misplaced anger and a general lack of understanding of historical ramifications among other things. I'm sure closet racists on the internet secretly like black women, they just enjoy playing a character online.

I'm German/Italian; there's quite a bit of racism in my family, especially on the Italian side.

Pretty tired of race and culture , don't care to hear about any of it honestly

All stupid games we need to stop playing already

Here's it is. There is in fact deep biological differences in human group (races) that were developed for hundreds of thousands of years . Humans have always.survived in groups, with similar folk , all of a sudden we are supposed to start allowing complete genetic strangers into our community when it mostly causes strife and violence. Maybe groups of humans just live.better and progress more when left on their own instead being forced into the same tight space where they fight for resources against eachother, in that situation , the world is a much more brutal place than it needs to be.

Different ethnic groups have different qualities based on hundreds of thousands of years of geographical location, yes that's true, and humans are territorial, I'm not going to argue that...

...what you're saying isn't necessarily wrong man, it's just that it's 2014 and we're in a more modern society. We can explain how things got to this point, but can we fix them? I think we can.

Additionally, race mixing and the combination of cultures living together has given rise to a whole new culture in and of itself. That's significant. Let's think proactively.

Let's discuss, how so?

Yes I'm mixed as well, dealt with BS in my younger years but I'm at peace with it now.

I think that a lot of the United State's racism stems from misplaced anger and a general lack of understanding of historical ramifications among other things. I'm sure closet racists on the internet secretly like black women, they just enjoy playing a character online.

"Racism" exists everywhere and in any time period. It is only solved by allowing people to segregate naturally, if geographic conditions permit this. The source is much more complicated then you say it is, and it cannot be extinguished as ideologues often call for.

all of a sudden we are supposed to start allowing complete genetic strangers into our community when it mostly causes strife and violence.
Except it's the community's intolerance of these so-called "genetic strangers" that's causing strife and violence in the first place.

Different ethnic groups have different qualities based on hundreds of thousands of years of geographical location, yes that's true, and humans are territorial, I'm not going to argue that...

...what you're saying isn't necessarily wrong man, it's just that it's 2014 and we're in a more modern society. We can explain how things got to this point, but can we fix them? I think we can.

Billions have been spend in the name of such ideals, but no, nothing has changed, or will ever change. From an evolutionary perspective, inequalities must exist, and will always exist.

Except it's the community's intolerance of these so-called "genetic strangers" that's causing strife and violence in the first place.

Wrong , there are idiots in both sides necessarily

All involved are human , and display human behavior

There are no good guys

To blame the "genetic strangers" in any way is considered a taboo in Western cultures. So its usual for the "majority" to be blamed. In fact, it has not to do with the "intolerance" of either community, it has to do with natural inequalities.

To blame the "genetic strangers" in any way is considered a taboo in Western cultures. So its usual for the "majority" to be blamed. In fact, it has not to do with the "intolerance" of either community, it has to do with natural inequalities.

This is where I normally lose my cool, but I'll bite...

Natural inequalities? How do you and Dizdar gauge what a superior human being is? I'll wait.

[YT]watch?v=6Y45eZP4QlQ[/YT]

Even in these days where I feel so numb, this video hit home to me. Whatever race you are, whatever country you're from, please remember that we are all human. We have different struggles and situations to address, but in the end we are all good people at heart...

I won't go into the whole 'socioeconomic status (as opposed to race) in correlation to crime' argument in this thread, just trying to spread a little positivity.

Don't lie 3:38 was a good moment.

Peace.

Wise words, Buddy...

I'm German/Italian; there's quite a bit of racism in my family, especially on the Italian side.

I got a buddy with an Italian name, German ancestry, calls himself the Woppenkraut!

Things like intelligence , technological innovation , art stabiltiy of civilization are qualities that come to mind when i think of what makes us human as opposed to beasts.

Intelligence? You can't even spell San Francisco correctly in your location post.

Here's it is. There is in fact deep biological differences in human groups (races) that were developed for hundreds of thousands of years at the very least . Humans have always.survived in groups, with similar folk , all of a sudden we are supposed to start allowing complete genetic strangers into our community when it mostly causes strife and violence. Maybe groups of humans just live.better and progress more when left on their own instead being forced into the same tight space where they fight for resources against eachother, in that situation , the world is a much more brutal place than it needs to be.

True tolerance and respect comes about when both sides arent constantly trying to keep the other side from the door. But its always been that way hasnt it, nature puts resistance on us to strenghthen us, to progress the organism, it is the reason why human beings are so advanced , some more than others. Nature doesnt wear "equality goggles" , nature doesnt recognize all 7billion humans have to have the same qualities and capabilities , nature puts out a bunch of different variations to.have certains ones rise to.the top.
So I guess things would've been much simpler if people hadn't brought over so many slaves long ago huh? Now that these genetic strangers are already among us what do you think the solution is? Deporting people who are so far removed from their roots they're more suited to life here than where their great-great-great-grandmother was from?

Things like intelligence , technological innovation , art stabiltiy of civilization are qualities that come to mind when i think of what makes us human as opposed to beasts.

The only reason non whites use toilets is because of whites.

You're welcome non whites

Back