Mixed woman talks to KKK/Neo Nazi groups

nazis gonna nazi, why go fuck with them? as long as they are not beating people up or anything like that, who gives a fuck? I openly hate hipsters and I don't need a hipster coming to talk to me to try to change my mind.

A friend of mine who's a white guy just told me he's going out with a girl of middle eastern descent tonight. Serious question for a few of you guys. I don't think he's aware of the whole "tribe" thing described in this thread. As a friend who's now informed on the matter, should I warn him about how they won't be able to coexist?

Tribalism exists. So does friendship and cooperation. Amazing!

You know, this Martialarts guy and any other stormfronters who say that the races can't exist together should come up here and visit Toronto. You have immigrants from all over the world, living in relative peace and harmony. No major tensions, and there are tons of immigrants from all corners of the globe who have built a successful life here.

'Visible minority' will mean 'white' by 2031

You're right, but it’s going to get even better in the future when all those pesky racist white people are out of the picture. Won't have to worry about white privilege then! :icon_chee

In 2031, one in four residents of the GTA will be South Asian, exceeding all other minorities by far.

Besides high immigration rates, South Asians have a higher birth rate than many other visible minorities. The Chinese in Canada, for instance, have one of the lowest birth rates.

Hopefully Toronto won’t have the same problem as Brampton.

'Visible minority' will mean 'white' by 2031

You're right, but it’s going to get even better in the future when all those pesky racist white people are out of the picture. Won't have to worry about white privilege then! :icon_chee

Hopefully Toronto won’t have the same problem as Brampton.

Honestly that wouldn't bother me one bit. Well not "white people out of the picture", cause that's not gonna happen (and I wouldn't want it to), but the demographics shifting further, sure go nuts I don't mind it at all. Especially since, as the article notes, these people will be Canadians, born and raised here. My sense of community, kinship etc to my neighbours and people of my city is based on how they treat me and others. I don't need to look around and see all people the same colour as me, I don't automatically like or trust someone just because they are white like me. I don't care if we all end up mixing into some shade of brown from all the interracial lovin'....I have a mixed child and this city is full of them.

Regarding "white privilege", I think that's why I get so annoyed by those so-called social justice warriors going on about it, because I look at it from the viewpoint of someone living in Toronto. I don't really think it's much of a factor here....but I have to admit I don't know what it's really like in the States.

Heard it straight from the horses mouth:

No one in the Klan is a racist.

Almost as funny as the old guy at the end of the vid who she hugged.

"Dont tell anyone we hugged coz it will ruin me"

Honestly that wouldn't bother me one bit. Well not "white people out of the picture", cause that's not gonna happen (and I wouldn't want it to), but the demographics shifting further, sure go nuts I don't mind it at all. Especially since, as the article notes, these people will be Canadians, born and raised here. My sense of community, kinship etc to my neighbours and people of my city is based on how they treat me and others. I don't need to look around and see all people the same colour as me, I don't automatically like or trust someone just because they are white like me. I don't care if we all end up mixing into some shade of brown from all the interracial lovin'....I have a mixed child and this city is full of them.

Regarding "white privilege", I think that's why I get so annoyed by those so-called social justice warriors going on about it, because I look at it from the viewpoint of someone living in Toronto. I don't really think it's much of a factor here....but I have to admit I don't know what it's really like in the States.

Demographics changing at such a quick pace doesn’t allow for proper assimilation. Culture in that area will change. It fuels racism on both sides. One group starts to feel superior while the other feels like an outcast. A lot of white people I know do not like the huge influx of people from India. Heck even some of the Indians I have worked with think there’s too many now. If I were to have kids I wouldn’t want to raise them in an Indian community that suddenly appeared.

Why are you bringing up mixing? As if that’s what’s going to cause white people to disappear. I hope you don’t think I post on stormfront and thought I would get offended by the thought of interracial couples. You’ll get no complaints from me.

tlZAvNJ_zps90943ac9.jpg

g6Een_zps7478c871.jpg

XbpxQly_zpsafcba5de.jpg

Is that what you want though? For all white people to mix?

That poison is here too.
Anti-racism campaign fights 'white privilege'

EDMONTON - Controversy is brewing over a city-sponsored anti-racism campaign that calls on Caucasians to recognize their "white privilege".
At least one Edmonton city councillor says the campaign makes a point

I don't see anything wrong with racial intermixing. "Whiteness" has no particular value to me. Calling it a poison is one of the most obvious kinds of dogwhistling - why not just call it miscegnation like you want?

Wow...........

Did you miss the pics I posted or the comment I made?

What about the white privilege conference thread? That's the poison I'm talking about.

Better tell my Asian wife that I have to send her back to her tribe.

Beautiful people are the cure to immediate racism in my opinion.

lol are you white?

Yes.

Why should I care about the % of white people? It's literally identifying groups by nothing more than skin color. Which is stupid, for a number of reasons. Not only is there as much or more genetic variation between black ethnic groups than between black ethnic groups and white ethnic groups, but white people are essentially just another branch off the african tree. Beyond that, I have as much or more in common- in both economic and personal interests - with nonwhite people as I do with white people.

Cool video. It really shows how cowardly many of these hate groups are. They are afraid to debate a tiny woman of mixed race. They should leap at the opportunity if they really believed in the garbage they were spewing, but xenophobia is only fun when you have faceless, speechless targets.

Good on her.
Not that I care how inbred they want to be, but I have to say that the few times I've confronted people telling me that miscegenation is wrong, have gone much, much worse.
Maybe cameras help.

Yes.

Why should I care about the % of white people? It's literally identifying groups by nothing more than skin color. Which is stupid, for a number of reasons. Not only is there as much or more genetic variation between black ethnic groups than between black ethnic groups and white ethnic groups, but white people are essentially just another branch off the african tree. Beyond that, I have as much or more in common- in both economic and personal interests - with nonwhite people as I do with white people.

imageedit_5_8555706024_zpsbc636ae7.jpg

fa07a910638016074bee04542919e38cfcd6861f5f1220252cf214c7f2d40732_zps230f89b1.jpg

Last edited:
Back