Mixed woman talks to KKK/Neo Nazi groups

You're not making any sense.

I can't imagine how that sentence would be difficult to comprehend, but to simplify it further:

Why do you care about the content of his posts?

He doesn't seem to insult randomly or write incomprehensibly. Those are issues which would annoy me.

I can't imagine how that sentence would be difficult to comprehend, but to simplify it further:

Why do you care about the content of his posts?

He doesn't seem to insult randomly or write incomprehensibly. Those are issues which would annoy me.

My comment was me being nice to you, as there are only two possible scenarios to describe your question. Neither of which make me want to answer it.

#1: That you're thick... and couldn't word a proper question.

#2: That you'd be asking me why Race Baiting is irritating coming from an obvious troll account.

Thanks for the clarification on which one it was, though.

My comment was me being nice to you, as there are only two possible scenarios to describe you're question. Neither of which make me want to answer it.

#1: That you're thick... and couldn't word a proper question.

#2: That you'd be asking me why Race Baiting is irritating coming from an obvious troll account.

Thanks for the clarification, though.

You seem frustrated. No one who knows me considers me thick, quite the opposite, and I still do not see why you could not comprehend such a simple question.

I don't see it as "race baiting" or as irritating. Looking at how you respond to me, he may not be your problem. Hope you lighten up.

Besides Warrior Poet, you have to be the biggest troll on this site. Only difference is, WP is probably more likeable than you. And that's saying something...

I looked at your post history and like 3/4 of your posts are all race baiting, just like this one. But thanks for making an appearance. Cheers!

Wow still rustled.

So what I

You seem frustrated. No one who knows me considers me thick, quite the opposite, and I still do not see why you could not comprehend such a simple question.

I don't see it as "race baiting" or as irritating. Looking at how you respond to me, he may not be your problem. Hope you lighten up.

You wish I was frustrated... I simply call them like I see them. I got a hunch, looked, saw I was correct and made an appropriate call out to such behavior. If you can't comprehend that, then that's on you.

To be honest... Looking at your posts in this thread, perhaps you should be posting under the name Anthro101.

As usual the Nazis turned their backs like cowards. Those race warriors are really just race pansies.

In general, ethnic homogeneity is a basic requirement for a peaceful society characterized by altruistic communities and high social cohesion. The problem is how to manage a society where this is not the case, such as in the United States of America where Africans and Europeans arrived at the same time, and now Hispanics are heading for majority status. Studying the developments within Hispanic politics(US) alone shows what kinds of difficulties such demographic changes bring. Americans will have to learn to deal with the fact that there will be major inequalities.

I'll check up on this topic later ;)

You seem to say there is a difference in genetics, as can be seen with the physical traits, therefore must also correlate with cognitive function. My problem with that, is how "much" are those genetic differences within the DNA code, and how does that correlate with "behavior".

African Americans may be genetically superior in running 100 meters, but white/Asian whatever only run .50 of a second behind, which is really not a big difference. Even the difference in skin colour, is only the difference between one gene.

Even within Africa itself, there are great differences in genetics, east Africans are slimmer, shorter, can run longer periods. West Africans taller, bulkier, more muscle mass etc. Lets not forget that east Africans such as Sudanese, Somalians etc, had civilizations over 3,000 years ago, while Europeans were living in villages.

Although I do agree there is probably a difference in genetics, having different cognitive behaviors... I think these differences are so minor, I doubt they even make a difference (like physical differences)

Difference between races is mainly through culture, and learned behavior. It's no shock to realize that most indigenous culture that were taken over and suppressed centuries ago, struggle culturally today and are more prone to anti-social behavior.

I think all this race talk is nonsense. I predict that in USA, Australia and Europe after a few generations, the immigrants will all be integrated in the society, and nobody will give a toss about race

Have you considered that even though we may have evolved different cognitively, one method of cognitive theory is not superior to another? You seem to be painting intelligence and cognitive thinking with a pretty broad stroke.

Of the multiple intelligences, which modality is the 'best'? No offense but that line of 'our way of intelligence is superior' stems from some heavy whitewashing in my humble opinion. Each race/group brings something different to the table. The fact that you're inferring that a group is simply more inherently intelligent is why I 'screech' racism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

I think the "superior intelligences" would be the ones that best lend themselves to a modern society.

For instance, which intelligence do you think is more beneficial to our society as a whole, Logical, Bodily–kinesthetic, or Musical?

I'm not saying one is inherently better than the other. I'm just proposing that some intelligences are better suited for the modern way of life, and I don't think that would be controversial.

Last edited:

I would like to hear more about your philosophies.

Yeah I'll continue posting in threads I want to post in. You can ignore me or cry all day long, doesn't matter to me.

You must have a very difficult life... My empathy for you now outweighs my annoyance of your posts.

Troll on, Bud.

I think all this race talk is nonsense. I predict that in USA, Australia and Europe after a few generations, the immigrants will all be integrated in the society, and nobody will give a toss about race

That would really be something.

Lol, I'm just saying. White male is the new...white male I guess.
I don't have any stories of oppression or racism. I feel so un-oppressed and not discriminated against. Who's gonna stand up for the somewhat attractive white male in this day and age.
The only discrimination I've ever seen is financial. I'm comfortable but not well off and always seem to date 'rich' women. Well not rich women, just women with rich parents.

Well I'm glad that the world you live in is racism and oppression free. Sadly it's not that way for every white person in the entire world.

Well I'm glad that the world you live in is racism and oppression free. Sadly it's not that way for every white person in the entire world.

Well you obviously have to elaborate. I'm saying I've never felt oppressed. White male is supposedly the golden ticket. I'd be interested to hear your story of racism and oppression.

Back