MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7 (Set Video of Tom Cruise in Another Death-Defying Stunt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... what..

You don't know those machines exist already???

I have two of them. One at home and one in the office.

Good point. I'd better get two, in case I break the first one.

"Get me another Hayley - this one's split!":D

Good point. I'd better get two, in case I break the first one.

"Get me another Hayley - this one's split!":D
oh sorry dude. I just checked and it looks like the two I got were prototypes and they do not plan to have any more units until 2025 so hopeful you are ok waiting. I wish I could share mine but, you know... I just can't. Sorry.

oh sorry dude. I just checked and it looks like the two I got were prototypes and they do not plan to have any more units until 2025 so hopeful you are ok waiting. I wish I could share mine but, you know... I just can't. Sorry.

<mma3>

But the last one where he fights the guy in the bathroom really intrigues me

I was extremely surprised how good that one was. They've all been decent, watchable movies...but this one is on another level (which is pretty incredible considering it's like what, the 8th one?). The cinematography especially in some of the action scenes was outstanding...and they looked different than the rest of the movie. They must have filmed them in imax or something, idk. But that, and the story was great, the tense scenes were actually incredibly tense, you felt like there were real stakes for everyone involved, the performances were great, there was a good mix of humor throughout.....it was just a solid flick, through and through. It's not just the best one out of the series...it's one of the best action films I've seen in awhile. Take my recommendation and check that one out.

Hayley Atwell confirms she'll star in M:I7 and M:I8.

Update: November 19, 2019

Guardians of the Galaxy Star Pom Klementieff Joins MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7 and 8

40gYLY8.jpg

Pom Klementieff has found a new mission. The French actor, known for playing Mantis in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and the latest Avengers movies, has signed on for the next installments of Paramount and Skydance's Mission: Impossible franchise.

Writer-director Christopher McQuarrie shared a photo of Klementieff on Instagram Tuesday, asking, "how do you say femme fatale in French?" The actor shared her own announcement, "Mischief: Accepted #MI78."

Klementieff joins fellow Marvel actor Hayley Atwell the two announced new additions to the franchise. Tom Cruise will reprise his starring role as Ethan Hunt for two upcoming films, the seventh and eighth installments. McQuarrie will oversee as writer and director after previously helming 2015's Rogue Nation and last year's Fallout, which grossed $791.1 million globally and is the series' biggest movie to date. Rebecca Ferguson is expected to return for the new installments.

Paramount has dated the next Mission: Impossible film for July 23, 2021, while the eighth installment will be released on Aug. 5, 2022. Klementieff, who had a brief role in Avengers: Endgame, also has Uncut Gems out in December.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...impossible-movie-adds-pom-klementieff-1256229

I've been having the urge to actually sit and watch these

I remember the first one well, saw 2 & 3 like once

And checked out

But the last one where he fights the guy in the bathroom really intrigues me

But I hate Tom Cruz so much

You can see the predicament I 'm in

I liked them all but #2 is pretty bad. Number 3 is my favorite Hoffman killed it in his role. The rest are kind of forgettable after that but still watchable. There like the FF movies. Simple fun action movies that you wont even remember what it's really about a couple weeks later.

I liked them all but #2 is pretty bad. Number 3 is my favorite Hoffman killed it in his role. The rest are kind of forgettable after that but still watchable. There like the FF movies. Simple fun action movies that you wont even remember what it's really about a couple weeks later.
Well guys here it is. We found the one guy who thought the Fantastic Four movies were fun action movies.

I always knew there had to be one. Just didn't think he would ever admit it.

<puh-lease75>

I seriously want to empty my gonads all over her tits and chin. Thanks for listening.

I knew that sideboob was too good to be true

a3391ba27284e400a5a38af08530aca6.jpg
TBH i prefer this picture. Not sure why anyone would have to embellish her ample bosom.

The first one looks like a dress a gal wears for these events to scream at everyone 'look at me and how hot I am. I am going to make it so obvious you cannot not notice.'

This second picture says 'classy but I can't hide the hot, sorry'.

Update: January 9, 2020

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7 and 8 Cast Nicholas Hoult, Reportedly as a Villain

pJdVuK6.jpg

Filmmaker Christopher McQuarrie continues to round out his cast for his pair of upcoming Mission: Impossible movies. Actor Nicholas Hoult has signed up for the franchise, McQuarrie revealed on Instagram Thursday, writing "care to raise a little hell?" Hoult responded, "Though why stop at a little?"

Hoult, who sources say will be playing the villain, joins a cast that includes Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Hayley Atwell, Shea Whigham and Guardians of the Galaxy star Pom Klementieff.

Hoult has plenty of genre movie experience, having starred as Beast in four X-Men films as well as in 2015's Mad Max: Fury Road and the 2013 zombie romance movie Warm Bodies. He also played Lord of the Ringsauthor J.R.R. Tolkien in the biopic Tolkien last year, as well as in the 2018 awards contender The Favourite. He joins the Mission: Impossible franchise months after coming in as runner up to play the Dark Knight in Matt Reeves' The Batman.

McQuarrie will write and direct two more Mission: Impossible films after previously helming 2015's Rogue Nation and 2018's year's Fallout, which is the series' biggest movie to date with $791.1 million globally. Paramount and Skydance has dated the next Mission: Impossible film for July 23, 2021, while the eighth installment will be released on Aug. 5, 2022.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-impossible-movie-adds-nicholas-hoult-1268360

I thought the last 2 were weak. A few good scenes in the last one, but mostly mediocre overall. The one before that though, Ghost Protocol was great. By far the best one.

Someone was complaining about old school action movies being dead and I argued against it while somehow managing to forget about this franchise.

What's more old school than the lead doing all his own fricking stunts?

I thought the last 2 were weak. A few good scenes in the last one, but mostly mediocre overall. The one before that though, Ghost Protocol was great. By far the best one.

Ghost Protocol is the best of the franchise in my opinion as well. Terrific, top to bottom.
But I think 3-6 are all varying levels of good to awesome.

to me, that is a franchise where, oddly, the first couple are mediocre and then it really hits its stride.

first Mission: Impossible appeals to a lot of people, I know, but, to me, it’s a wasted opportunity. It has a terrific opening twenty minutes and then cannot capitalize on that momentum. Even with the iconic ceiling drop and some other tense moments, the movie just starts to falter after the scene where Kitridge reveals that he suspects Hunt was the mole.

with II, I hate to say it because I have a lot of respect for Woo, but, to me, it’s just a dull dud with some solid scenes here and there.

Abrams’ entry infused a previously missing sense of fun and brisk pacing and the series hasn’t looked back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back