MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7 (Set Video of Tom Cruise in Another Death-Defying Stunt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: September 7, 2019

Hayley Atwell Joins Tom Cruise in Christopher McQuarrie's MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7 and 8

NJ2muEF.jpg

Hayley Atwell has accepted her next mission. The actress, who recently appeared in Avengers: Endgame, is joining the next installment of Paramount and Skydance's Mission: Impossible franchise.

Writer-director Christopher McQuarrie shared a tease on Instagram Friday, and THR has confirmed Atwell is joining Tom Cruise in the next installment. "Should you choose to accept..." McQuarrie captioned a photo of Atwell Friday. For her part, Atwell responded, "Mission: Accepted. Though I’m not the sort to follow orders..."

A recent Instagram update by Atwell has clarified that she will actually star in not just the next entry in the series, but Mission: Impossible 8 as well.

Cruise will reprise his starring role as Ethan Hunt for an upcoming pair of films, with McQuarrie set to return to write and direct the series' seventh and eighth installments. McQuarrie previously directed 2015's Rouge Nation and last year's Fallout, which became the 23-year-old series' highest grossing film yet with $791.1 million globally.

Atwell is known for playing Peggy Carter in the Captain America films and ABC's Agent Carter. She will reprise her role for an episode of What If... ?, the upcoming animated Marvel Studios series for Disney+. She recently starred in the Bruce Springsteen-inspired film Blinded by the Light, and appeared in last year's Christopher Robin for Disney.

Paramount has dated the next Mission: Impossible film for July 23, 2021, while the eighth installment will be released on Aug. 5, 2022. In addition to Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson is expected to return.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...n-impossible-movie-adds-hayley-atwell-1237580

Absolutely love Hayley Atwell. Can't wait to see her in this.

Definitely gonna see this now
4vgqqdwn0pn01.jpg

I hope they made it a requirement she wear this dress.

262feb598225016535efe7d789e98018.jpg

Will this one be about an MI6 mole or a CIA mole?

Oh, and great casting. I just hope they don't try to skinny-fy her. Let this woman keep her curves.

I hope they made it a requirement she wear this dress.

262feb598225016535efe7d789e98018.jpg

She's on my Clone List; when the technology advances to the level where they can sell perfect adult clones of celebrities, I'm ordering a Prime Hayley:)

The boob harvest will be bountiful for this movie

I've been having the urge to actually sit and watch these

I remember the first one well, saw 2 & 3 like once

And checked out

But the last one where he fights the guy in the bathroom really intrigues me

But I hate Tom Cruz so much

You can see the predicament I 'm in

Needs some mandatory gratuitous naked boob scenes.

I've been having the urge to actually sit and watch these

I remember the first one well, saw 2 & 3 like once

And checked out

But the last one where he fights the guy in the bathroom really intrigues me

But I hate Tom Cruz so much

You can see the predicament I 'm in
The Blu-Ray collection minus the Superman one was like $19.99. Dirt cheap.

She's on my Clone List; when the technology advances to the level where they can sell perfect adult clones of celebrities, I'm ordering a Prime Hayley:)
Wait... what..

You don't know those machines exist already???

I have two of them. One at home and one in the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back