Missed Opportunities

I was a fat kid and once I hit puberty one thing I immediately thought was that girls would find me hideous and would never want me in any way. So I went through school thinking there was no point and I just had to focus on jacking off.

Now I look back and realize I was stupid because I went to a small school where girls significantly outnumbered boys, and there were actually a lot of times where girls showed an interest in me. Some of dem signals were so blatant as well I can't believe I didn't understand them at the time. If only I wasn't so oblivious and actually had the balls to act on shit like that as well my school life would've been so much happier

Slept in the same bed more than once with a girl that friend zoned me, on reflection i reckon I could have banged but at the time, um, I"m not sure what I was thinking really.

This hot, slutty-lookin' chick asked me if I needed a ride and I said I had my own, but thanks. :oops:

dumbdumber14.jpg

I was a fat kid and once I hit puberty one thing I immediately thought was that girls would find me hideous and would never want me in any way. So I went through school thinking there was no point and I just had to focus on jacking off.

Now I look back and realize I was stupid because I went to a small school where girls significantly outnumbered boys, and there were actually a lot of times where girls showed an interest in me. Some of dem signals were so blatant as well I can't believe I didn't understand them at the time. If only I wasn't so oblivious and actually had the balls to act on shit like that as well my school life would've been so much happier

Same here bruh. Confidence is the key

There was this cute white chick I was friends with in the 8th grade who I knew probably liked me but I never made a move. On at our grade graduation she told me I looked 'really nice' which I just thought she was being polite until I caught her staring at me a few times. My dumbass still didn't make a move.

This is why most boys should play on sport teams when they are younger. Not only do sports get you in shape but they make you more vocal and confident in what you can do. The things I know now.

God damn... she invited you to her bed and you refused it, lmao. I don't know... you let it slip right through your fingers.

I remember back in 1999, I worked with this chick who attended the University of Portland. She invited me to a party after work one night which wasn't too far from where both of us lived. After a few hours we both had our fill of drinks and smoke, so she asked me to walk her home. We're walking and talking and she is yapping about her college classes, roommates, her new boyfriend, and I'm kind of faded so I'm just nodding my head and saying a few words here and there to make it seem like I'm really listening to her. Y'all know the game.

We finally get to her house and she asked me if I wanted to come in and I was like, 'yeah sure' just to see what her house looked like. We get inside and I take a seat on the couch. She goes upstairs for a few minutes and when she comes back down she tells me her bed isn't all that big but it could fit the both of us. I replied, " you know, I'll just sleep right here on the couch." She gave me a look and was like, "ok, good night" and went to sleep. I dozed off for a few hours and then I woke up and quietly left her house. As I was walking home it finally occurred to me she wanted to hook up.

I think it was her telling me she had a boyfriend that threw me off but either way I missed out on some drunken sex. Being rejected by women is as natural as taking a morning piss. But missing out on a sure thing will bother you for days on end.

Any missed opportunity stories from y'all? Doesn't necessarily have to be about women.

Don't be too hard on yourself over that one, esp as you were smashed. I've missed a fair share under more reprehensible circumstances (also, same sentiment about being rejected, it was something I was more used to than not). One of the bad ones was with my personal trainer at the time. She invited me for a comedy show, dressed up all in tight leather and shit, and we went with another three people. She kept messaging me throughout and flirting but what threw my semi-drunk ass off was that a friend of hers started talking to me like she was interested, and I talked to her over drinks after the show. Turned out (a few weeks afterwards) that the fuckup wasn't fatal as we started banging anyways but having her explain how she was trying to convey that she wanted it made me feel like a bit of a retard
Edit: She told me afterwards that she made her friend talk to me to find out if I was interested in her (not the friend). Shit women do...

Last edited:
Similar story: I was pretty aggressive when I was younger and I met this girl through some friends of mine; really cool very good looking.
So I ask her out and we have this great time and I walk her up to her dorm room and I make a concerted effort to not molest her and I tell her good night and make plans to see her again.

A few days later I'm hanging out with our mutual friends and I tell them I had a great time.
Friends: "Did you bang?"
Me: "Nah", nervous laugh.
Friends: "Damn, everybody fucks her"
Me:
<{Joewithit}>

I had that exact same thing happen to me, met a girl at a party, she showed up at my work a few days later and gave me her #. I ended up going out with her a few times, missing obvious signals, never banged her. A few months later heard from a bunch of people that she puts out.....

This hot, slutty-lookin' chick asked me if I needed a ride and I said I had my own, but thanks. :oops:

dumbdumber14.jpg
Lolol. This scene gets me every time.

You’ll have to excuse my friend, he’s a bit slow....the town’s that way!!

One time I was at a bar and this really cute half asian chick started chatting me up. We were drinking and talking all night so I finally worked up the nerve to ask her for her number. She’s like “yeah. Come outside With me for some air and I’ll give it to you.”

As soon as we step outside, without the loud music and dark lights inside the bar I suddenly realize how wasted I am. As she’s fumbling around in her purse for a pen, I threw up all over her. Yeah I never saw her again after that.

One time I was at a bar and this really cute half asian chick started chatting me up. We were drinking and talking all night so I finally worked up the nerve to ask her for her number. She’s like “yeah. Come outside With me for some air and I’ll give it to you.”

As soon as we step outside, without the loud music and dark lights inside the bar I suddenly realize how wasted I am. As she’s fumbling around in her purse for a pen, I threw up all over her. Yeah I never saw her again after that.

If she was asian, she was probably into that

I met up with this girl on tinder who was like a 6. She told me straight up when we met that she was just looking for sex and something about her psycho personality plus the fact that I still wasn't over this previous girl I was dating made me turn her down. I told her that her ego was too big and that we weren't compatible then I left. It was kind of harsh looking back on it.

I still go back and forth wondering if I made the right decision

I’ve always been super attracted to and wanted to fuck my closest friend of 15+ years. Never ever thought I’d get to. Finally did last weekend though. It’s like a weight off my chest really. I don’t feel any differently about him, everything is the same as always.

fixed it for you

I had a literal guaranteed 3 way with two gorgeous girls. I turned it down

my reason was I thought my best friend had feelings for one of the girls as he banged her. I told him about it and he said he wouldnt have cared at all, and that I shouldnt have turned down the offer

FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

One time this hot thick Latina girl I met on tinder asked me to text her a pic of my body. I was like what do you want to see, and she said surprise me, so naturally I sent her a dick pic. Then she ghosted me and unmatched me from tinder. In retrospect she probably just wanted to see my abs or something. Whoops.

One time this hot thick Latina girl I met on tinder asked me to text her a pic of my body. I was like what do you want to see, and she said surprise me, so naturally I sent her a dick pic. Then she ghosted me and unmatched me from tinder. In retrospect she probably just wanted to see my abs or something. Whoops.
{<jordan}

Yeah. I still kick myself over not cashing it in. Right out of high school, this girl started at the Wendy's I worked at. I was 18 she was 22, and married with a kid.

One day when she came in to work she said "My husband and I are separating, he works 3rds, I was wondering if you would be able to come over tonight and help me pack some things while he's at work?". I "wasn't allowed to date" in high school, so I didn't pick up on what was "really" being asked, gave some lame reason why I couldn't..and when it hit me it was too late.

One time an older hot gal asked me if I wanted something to eat, to which I said no, because I just ate. A later text from her heavily inferred that she was actually asking me to go down on her. I thought that was an odd way of implying that, but whatever, I never would have picked up on that hint.

I’ve passed on opportunities professionally that I think often wonder what my life would have looked like if I capitalized on them. I don’t look at it with regret, I just wonder.

Several years ago I was "seeing" this smoking hot Spanish chick who was obviously into me but I was terrified of making a move on her. On one date we were sitting at a park together and she was looking at me, waiting for me to kiss her in retrospect. But of course I pussed out and destroyed any chance of getting with her after that. The day before she left the country I finally got the courage to tell her I'm into her and we kissed (probably kissed me out of pity), and that was the last time I got to see her.

Back