Missed Opportunities

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I remember back in 1999, I worked with this chick who attended the University of Portland. She invited me to a party after work one night which wasn't too far from where both of us lived. After a few hours we both had our fill of drinks and smoke, so she asked me to walk her home. We're walking and talking and she is yapping about her college classes, roommates, her new boyfriend, and I'm kind of faded so I'm just nodding my head and saying a few words here and there to make it seem like I'm really listening to her. Y'all know the game.

We finally get to her house and she asked me if I wanted to come in and I was like, 'yeah sure' just to see what her house looked like. We get inside and I take a seat on the couch. She goes upstairs for a few minutes and when she comes back down she tells me her bed isn't all that big but it could fit the both of us. I replied, " you know, I'll just sleep right here on the couch." She gave me a look and was like, "ok, good night" and went to sleep. I dozed off for a few hours and then I woke up and quietly left her house. As I was walking home it finally occurred to me she wanted to hook up.

I think it was her telling me she had a boyfriend that threw me off but either way I missed out on some drunken sex. Being rejected by women is as natural as taking a morning piss. But missing out on a sure thing will bother you for days on end.

Any missed opportunity stories from y'all? Doesn't necessarily have to be about women.

She rather blatantly offered you her cunt and asshole on a silver platter, and you still didn't get the hint?

<{walkerwhut}>

You dodged a bullet. If she lived in Portland you can bet her legs, pits, twat were hairy as @Zer s palms

Similar story: I was pretty aggressive when I was younger and I met this girl through some friends of mine; really cool very good looking.
So I ask her out and we have this great time and I walk her up to her dorm room and I make a concerted effort to not molest her and I tell her good night and make plans to see her again.

A few days later I'm hanging out with our mutual friends and I tell them I had a great time.
Friends: "Did you bang?"
Me: "Nah", nervous laugh.
Friends: "Damn, everybody fucks her"
Me:
<{Joewithit}>

She rather blatantly offered you her cunt and asshole on a silver platter, and you still didn't get the hint?

<{walkerwhut}>

I just blanked cuh. She talked about her boyfriend almost the entire night and it just killed whatever moves I wanted to put on her. I've never been the guy that wants to hook up with another guy's girl and I had only been with one other woman at the time. Live and learn

Lots of potential missed opportunities. But only ones worth moaning and whining about are the times you could have pulled a threeway.

I think a lot of people encounter either missed opportunities or for some reason didn't want to pull the trigger at that time. However, when you think back you sometimes wish you just hit it anyways.

I’ve always been super attracted to and wanted to fuck my closest friend of 15+ years. Never ever thought I’d get to. Finally did last weekend though. It’s like a weight off my chest really. I don’t feel any differently about her, everything is the same as always.

Lots of potential missed opportunities. But only ones worth moaning and whining about are the times you could have pulled a threeway.

At university, up late one night drinking in a dorm room with two girls I knew, one of which was a big fan of cock (banged a TA for a good grade), and the other girl was always very touchy with the loose one. Alas, ThulsaDooom's game was weak at that time and he didn't have the cojones to entice those two girls into a night of carnal desires. Even a close friend, who used to bang the loose one, told him in a disappointed tone, "Dude, you should have tried for a threesome."

I remember back in 1999, I worked with this chick who attended the University of Portland. She invited me to a party after work one night which wasn't too far from where both of us lived. After a few hours we both had our fill of drinks and smoke, so she asked me to walk her home. We're walking and talking and she is yapping about her college classes, roommates, her new boyfriend, and I'm kind of faded so I'm just nodding my head and saying a few words here and there to make it seem like I'm really listening to her. Y'all know the game.

We finally get to her house and she asked me if I wanted to come in and I was like, 'yeah sure' just to see what her house looked like. We get inside and I take a seat on the couch. She goes upstairs for a few minutes and when she comes back down she tells me her bed isn't all that big but it could fit the both of us. I replied, " you know, I'll just sleep right here on the couch." She gave me a look and was like, "ok, good night" and went to sleep. I dozed off for a few hours and then I woke up and quietly left her house. As I was walking home it finally occurred to me she wanted to hook up.

I think it was her telling me she had a boyfriend that threw me off but either way I missed out on some drunken sex. Being rejected by women is as natural as taking a morning piss. But missing out on a sure thing will bother you for days on end.

Any missed opportunity stories from y'all? Doesn't necessarily have to be about women.

lol, your story completely reminded me of something similar, but i failed for a different reason.

new years eve of 2012 i go to a club with my roommate and a bunch of his friends. about eight of us. an even mix of guys and girls. only knew one of the chicks, and that was my roommate's girl, so i of course wasn't going anywhere near that. anyway, it's way past midnight, and like 3am, and for the majority of the night i was dancing with one of the chicks, but didn't really talk with the other cute blondie. my roommate was staying at his girl's place across the city, and most everyone else lived in her neck of the woods, so they all decide to get one of those big taxi vans to get everyone home. the only person that lived close to me, was that blondie chick. i didn't know it, but my roommate i guess knew that the blondie liked me. they must have been talking about it behind my back, because as soon as i say goodnight to everyone and am about to get into my cab, my roommate goes, "oh hey IIIIIIII, monica lives near us, why don't you both hail a cab back?". and i was like sure, sounds good.

so i tell the cab driver my address, and the blonde chick says, "i have a nice rooftop view of the city, stop by for a bit". so i say sure. we get to her place, and we're on her rooftop making out, and then she busts out some out of this fucking world indica weed. i take one hit of it, and am in lala land. totally isolated in my own thoughts. wasn't even thinking about her or sex, just feeling the stars and the sky. lol, she keeps feeling my package seeing if i'm hard or anything, and am limp as fuck. she says she's tired and wants to sleep, and i end up sleeping on her rooftop haha.

woke up the next morning, and was like hey what's up, and she was a total 180, saying how she needed to go somewhere, and asked if i could leave. still kind of out and rethinking what took place last night, and i connected to dots. said bye, and never heard back from her. oh well, most of the night was still pretty fun. but yeah that sucked, she was pretty cute.

lol, your story completely reminded me of something similar, but i failed for a different reason.

new years eve of 2012 i go to a club with my roommate and a bunch of his friends. about eight of us. an even mix of guys and girls. only knew one of the chicks, and that was my roommate's girl, so i of course wasn't going anywhere near that. anyway, it's way past midnight, and like 3am, and for the majority of the night i was dancing with one of the chicks, but didn't really talk with the other cute blondie. my roommate was staying at his girl's place across the city, and most everyone else lived in her neck of the woods, so they all decide to get one of those big taxi vans to get everyone home. the only person that lived close to me, was that blondie chick. i didn't know it, but my roommate i guess knew that the blondie liked me. they must have been talking about it behind my back, because as soon as i say goodnight to everyone and am about to get into my cab, my roommate goes, "oh hey IIIIIIII, monica lives near us, why don't you both hail a cab back?". and i was like sure, sounds good.

so i tell the cab driver my address, and the blonde chick says, "i have a nice rooftop view of the city, stop by for a bit". so i say sure. we get to her place, and we're on her rooftop making out, and then she busts out some out of this fucking world indica weed. i take one hit of it, and am in lala land. totally isolated in my own thoughts. wasn't even thinking about her or sex, just feeling the stars and the sky. lol, she keeps feeling my package seeing if i'm hard or anything, and am limp as fuck. she says she's tired and wants to sleep, and i end up sleeping on her rooftop haha.

woke up the next morning, and was like hey what's up, and she was a total 180, saying how she needed to go somewhere, and asked if i could leave. still kind of out and rethinking what took place last night, and i connected to dots. said bye, and never heard back from her. oh well, most of the night was still pretty fun. but yeah that sucked, she was pretty cute.

Damn. Had a wide open lay up and you missed. Some strains of weed can do that to you. Happened to me last year at our Super Bowl party. My girl at the time is laying in bed with me after I smoked some Pineapple Kush and that shit had me relaxed. Too relaxed. She kept rubbing my shit trying to get me hard and nothing worked.

I had blown sex opportunities more than anything because when you're single and laying in bed by yourself, you start thinking about trim you passed up.

I think I'll just enjoy reading about your guys' blunders instead of reliving mine. Good times.

Damn. Had a wide open lay up and you missed. Some strains of weed can do that to you. Happened to me last year at our Super Bowl party. My girl at the time is laying in bed with me after I smoked some Pineapple Kush and that shit had me relaxed. Too relaxed. She kept rubbing my shit trying to get me hard and nothing worked.

I had blown sex opportunities more than anything because when you're single and laying in bed by yourself, you start thinking about trim you passed up.

yeah, i learned my lesson, that's for sure.

I could've pulled a three-way, but one of the girls was significantly hotter than the other, so I ended up just focusing on the hot one until the meh one got mad and left.

<mma3><{cruzshake}><3>

Back