Crime Milwaukee Riot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved this comment on the ABCnews site: "Call me old fashioned, but I prefer waiting for facts before burning down my own neighborhood over a shooting I didn't witness."

Lol what a bunch of idiots. I saw a dude with his pants below his butt showing off his underwear. Then some dude carrying around a big bottle of wine at 3:13. Now maybe you do those things at home, sometimes both at the same time, but you don't do it in public. If you live in that neighborhood, get the heck out.

Well atleast he is wearing underwear..

I am not wearing anything right now..

oh please, if the BLM protesters gave a shit about black lives in Milwaukee, they'd have done something in the past 20 years. Black people have been slaughtering each other in the Milwaukee projects. The Milwaukee PD are NOT the problem.

They have a good chief of police who is anti corruption and actually gives a damn.

The only way this could ever stop, is to basically let black criminals commit serious crimes and get away with it. After all, these are the scenes that happen after black criminals are killed by cops.

Fuck this shit.

I have friends and family in Milwaukee.
My cousin and her husband are both cops there.

So...can we get a modern day MLK or a true representative that can calm this shit down yet? Even Rodney King himself didn't want destruction.

Well Rodney got destroyed by Martin Lawrence in the film The Black knight.

Cpz_FOxWAAAWCgw.jpg

Fuck this shit.

I have friends and family in Milwaukee.
My cousin and her husband are both cops there.
tbh, I doubt they have much to worry about. The communities in Milwaukee are very segregated, this isn't something that is going to spread across and takeover the city. The most violent criminals tend to live in the projects. Everyone outside of the projects, regardless of race, is pretty chill.

some might burn a car or something, but they won't be shooting cops like in Dallas.

Attack the police, prevent firemen from stopping the city from burning down, and loot the stores for free shit. Man, they're really showing people how much they care about black lives.

I hope I don't live long enough to see the era of white slaves

Payback is coming :(

I hope I don't live long enough to see the era of white slaves

Payback is coming :(

But then after 100 years of white slavery, we will break free and win all the Olympic medals while black people become fat and lazy alcoholics

tbh, I doubt they have much to worry about. The communities in Milwaukee are very segregated, this isn't something that is going to spread across and takeover the city. The most violent criminals tend to live in the projects. Everyone outside of the projects, regardless of race, is pretty chill.

some might burn a car or something, but they won't be shooting cops like in Dallas.

Yeah I know. Her husband is Mexican and grew up near some of those shittier areas. But shit happens even during traffics stops. A Milwaukee officer was ambushed and shot while sitting in the front of his car just last month..... of course that doesn't make the national news, though.

Can't sleep so you guys get it one more time.

I can't sleep either brother. Fell asleep for about 2 hours and then woke up and couldn't sleep again.

If I go to bed now my kids will get me up in an hour anyway

this is the Milwaukee police chief addressing a similar situation years back... he ain't no bitch:

I honestly don't understand how pussified this country has become. Why aren't leaders out stating the facts after these cases?

You are rioting for a criminal? You do understand this right? He had a stolen hand gun, and was fleeing arrest. You think he had the gun to look cool and not commit crimes?

Seriously this country is beyond retarded with the dumbass left fanning the flames constantly making pieces of shit into some sort of faux martyr like Michael brown and this dumbass here.

I can't sleep either brother. Fell asleep for about 2 hours and then woke up and couldn't sleep again.

If I go to bed now my kids will get me up in an hour anyway
... How many times have we been there...
"Daddy, are you awake? Hey, I didn't have to wake you up to ask this time!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back