Crime Milwaukee Riot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand how pussified this country has become. Why aren't leaders out stating the facts after these cases?

You are rioting for a criminal? You do understand this right? He had a stolen hand gun, and was fleeing arrest. You think he had the gun to look cool and not commit crimes?

Seriously this country is beyond retarded with the dumbass left fanning the flames constantly making pieces of shit into some sort of faux martyr like Michael brown and this dumbass here.
In the immediate aftermath of situations like this, authorities are still trying to piece together exactly what took place... while people who aren't in a position to know -and shouldn't care- have already decided what happened and need to loot something about it.

I honestly don't understand how pussified this country has become. Why aren't leaders out stating the facts after these cases?

You are rioting for a criminal? You do understand this right? He had a stolen hand gun, and was fleeing arrest. You think he had the gun to look cool and not commit crimes?

Seriously this country is beyond retarded with the dumbass left fanning the flames constantly making pieces of shit into some sort of faux martyr like Michael brown and this dumbass here.

More people are concerned about feelings and not wanting to offend people instead of seeing the entire picture and using plain old common sense to tackle the problem. It encourages rioters like these to do the things they do because they know they can get away with it since they're backed by apologists who would shame anyone that speaks out.

... How many times have we been there...
"Daddy, are you awake? Hey, I didn't have to wake you up to ask this time!"

Hahaha. Sometimes when my wife gets up to cook breakfast she will lock the bedroom door behind her but they just knock or say "daddy" at the door and then I am up. I am a really light sleeper.

In the immediate aftermath of situations like this, authorities are still trying to piece together exactly what took place... while people who aren't in a position to know -and shouldn't care- have already decided what happened and need to loot something about it.
the entire movement of BLM is an embarrassment to this country. If black lives mattered what the fuck are they doing about Chicago and all the fucked up inner cities where young black men mow eachother down at record rates with illegally obtained firearms?

You can't split the two situations when you use one broad statement to address black men being shot by cops.

More people are concerned about feelings and not wanting to offend people instead of seeing the entire picture and using plain old common sense to tackle the problem. It encourages rioters like these to do the things they do because they know they can get away with it since they're backed by apologists.

Exactly. It is a play out of the old radicals handbook. Shut down debate or conversation by accusing everyone of racism so that there can be no debate or conversation. Just force people to go on the defensive

Last edited:
Why am I reading articles that the police were begging people to get their "kids" home. I'm sure most of these rioters are over 18, thus being an adult. There is no doubt that if I was 18-22 still living at home and shit was going down like this in my neighborhood that I would have received an ass whooping from my parents if I was burning down stores and vehicles in my community.

There is 100% a cultural problem in this country. Sad no public official has the balls to say it because when they do they're labeled a racist and a bigot.

the entire movement of BLM is an embarrassment to this country. If black lives mattered what the fuck are they doing about Chicago and all the fucked up inner cities where young black men mow eachother down at record rates with illegally obtained firearms?

You can't split the two situations when you use one broad statement to address black men being shot by cops.
tbh, BLM addresses only part of the problem, ultimately, regardless of whatever policy considerations, none of it will matter unless the black communities start giving their kids a shot and stop being absentee shitty parents. When I went to public school in inner-city Mliwaukee, the black kids were disinterested, racist, hateful and checked out at 6. Already didn't care about school, already engaged in violence over nothing and would take part in activities that seemed like kiddie drug dealing.

They would take powdered kool aid, put it into small baggies, hide it from the teachers and trade/sell it at school. it was fucking weird.

Why am I reading articles that the police were begging people to get their "kids" home. I'm sure most of these rioters are over 18, thus being an adult. There is no doubt that if I was 18-22 still living at home and shit was going down like this in my neighborhood that I would have received an ass whooping from my parents if I was burning down stores and vehicles in my community.

There is 100% a cultural problem in this country. Sad no public official has the balls to say it because when they do they're labeled a racist and a bigot.
You must not recall the Baltimore rioter whose mother saw him on TV and went and gave him a righteous "Wtf are you doing, get your ass home!" street whoopin'.

tbh, BLM addresses only part of the problem, ultimately, regardless of whatever policy considerations, none of it will matter unless the black communities start giving their kids a shot and stop being absentee shitty parents. When I went to public school in inner-city Mliwaukee, the black kids were disinterested, racist, hateful and checked out at 6. Already didn't care about school, already engaged in violence over nothing and would take part in activities that seemed like kiddie drug dealing.

They would take powdered kool aid, put it into small baggies, hide it from the teachers and trade/sell it at school. it was fucking weird.

I went to an almost all black school when I was a kid (for 3 years) I was the only kid in my class that wasn't black.

The teachers were terrible. Even as a kid I knew it.

A few examples:

My teacher was talking about the Civil War and made it seem like it was black people fighting against white people. I looked around the class room and see all of these kids all teary eyed as she talked about slavery and the war. Then she says in a really loud and excited voice "And we won!" Then all of the kids leaped out of their chairs and started jumping around while cheering.

The same teacher asked the kids to have a show of hands on who had parents that were voting for Bush (Herbert) One black kid raised their hand...looked around the room for a second and then put his hand down. It was like a public shaming.

this is the Milwaukee police chief addressing a similar situation years back... he ain't no bitch:

Actually he is a HUGE bitch who threw one of his officers under the bus to appease the BLM movement. All whilst getting his dick sucked by people who aren't his wife. The picture of integrity.

I hope it saved her kid trouble.
There does seem to be a correlation between tough parenting and good behaviour. When people stopped caring about disciplining their kids, the behavior got worse..almost entirely a generational thing. I always used to hear from my mother, "if I talked to my mother like that I'd get a slap", and it was true...the older generations were tougher on their kids and it shows in the kids behaviour.

Africa? Wasnt that where the were imported from?

If you were to deport moden AA's to Africa, they'd be culture shocked and killed off pretty quick. Groups like Boko Haram would turn the THOTs into the sex slaves they want really fast. Also a lot are from the Carribean as opposed to Africa and have different cultures. You would have more in fighting than you do now.

The cops were wrong. They should have let him keep running, carjack and kill another black man to make an escape, and then and only then would BLM do zero about it.

Because everybody knows that the only thing BLM is ambivalent about is blacks killing other blacks.

The cops were wrong. They should have let him keep running, carjack and kill another black man to make an escape, and then and only then would BLM do zero about it.

Because everybody knows that the only thing BLM is ambivalent about is blacks killing other blacks.
The guy they shot had killed somebody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back