Elections Million MAGA March

The right wing grifting game appears to be sooooo easy. So long as you don't care about your reputation. Because every decent person is going to think you're an asshole. Our very own Steven Crowder, not even a talented War Room poster, is probably making decent money with his schtick.

"Every decent person is going to prejudge your character based on your political standing"

Fuck off.

Just wait until they moat the White House from becoming the Outhouse.

It's frightening how many people believe everything Trump tweets.
We don't believe everything trump tweets just like you shouldn't believe half the shit biden has said.

Biden won't be tweeting though! Nobody will. So something serious will happen and you won't be hearing anything from biden or anyone about how they feel about it.

So enjoy being in the dark!

Holy shit, those pictures aren't even close to be enough to claim to be over a million. Like that, it doesn't look bigger that what we had in my city when I demonstrated with the yellow jackets, and I don't even live in Paris. Honestly, the pictures shown in this thread look closer to 10.000 than 1.000.000, and I'm being generous.
She is counting on people having no idea what a million is. This book should be required reading:

y648.jpg

The unsurprising hypocrisy of the libs on this site.
Hundreds of BLM and antifa riots for years: Not a single comment of condemnation. It's just righteous anger.
A peaceful political rally occurs: "DAMN TRUMP SUPPORTERS CANT ACCEPT DEFEAT".

Leftists are sickening cancerous vomit.
I’ve condemned ANTIFA multiple times in the WR.
I’m a solidly left liberal and I have no issue saying that ANTIFA are bullshit, and condemning them. You can’t call out the extremist, violent elements on your side? Try it, you might find it liberating.

We don't believe everything trump tweets just like you shouldn't believe half the shit biden has said.

Biden won't be tweeting though! Nobody will. So something serious will happen and you won't be hearing anything from biden or anyone about how they feel about it.

So enjoy being in the dark!
So you are sad that the next president won't be tweeting his feelings? I always thought that Trump using Twitter the way he does was an embarrassment.

Definitely:

ge1tevii28z51.jpg

Looks more like they're standing around admiring it.

No surprise trump supporters have a bunch of surplus dildos sitting around ready to use

So you are sad that the next president won't be tweeting his feelings? I always thought that Trump using Twitter the way he does was an embarrassment.
It was refreshing to see a response regarding shit that was going on instead of nothing.

Ya.

That a problem?

There'll be a combined 10 college degrees at this march.

And they'll all belong to the journalists covering the event.
Too bad Trump University didn’t work out for them

just have to stick to what they’re used to ..laying pipe and shooting squirrels

There'll be a combined 10 college degrees at this march.

And they'll all belong to the journalists covering the event.
Most business owners lack college or university degrees mr "graduate from lesbian tap dancing theory".

"Every decent person is going to prejudge your character based on your political standing"

Fuck off.
Donald Trump is the walking embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins. There's something fundamentally wrong with someone that would join his cult. Trumpism really won't age well. 20 years from now people are going to be ashamed as fuck that they went MAGA. And they should be.

Donald Trump is the walking embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins. There's something fundamentally wrong with someone that would join his cult. Trumpism really won't age well. 20 years from now people are going to be ashamed as fuck that they went MAGA. And they should be.
I think most of the bullshit you are outraged about is hysterics drummed up from media and the like because you are too stupid to use your big boy brain.

Further more. If you were not aware the election wasn't a landslide that you were hoping it was and there are a lot of people that don't agree with the lefts social politics bullshit.

Which is in itself a dead end.

Back