Elections Million MAGA March

We just have different opinions and I think yours is weird.

Difference here is I'm ok with you having a different opinion and I don't feel it necessary to call you a racist bigot or some other dumb ass label.

I think most of the bullshit you are outraged about is histrionics that are being drummed up by news media and the like because you are too stupid to use your big-boy brain.

Furthermore, if you were not aware, the election wasn't a landslide that you were hoping. it was . there are a lot of people that don't agree with the left's social politics bullshit.

Which is, in itself, a dead end.

Since you were being a dick to him about his intelligence, I went ahead and helped you with your grammar/syntax. Not that it matters. I dont reed good neither. But I just figured fair is fare.

It's frightening how many people believe everything Trump tweets.
It truly is. Imagine hanging on and believing every word of a pathological liar. No seriously, you'd be hard pressed to find a person in history with more documented lies than Donald Trump. He doesn't even try to hide it.

A vindictive adult baby has the ear of millions of people that believe he can do no wrong. It's quite shocking actually.

I think most of the bullshit you are outraged about is hysterics drummed up from media and the like because you are too stupid to use your big boy brain.

Further more. If you were not aware the election wasn't a landslide that you were hoping it was and there are a lot of people that don't agree with the lefts social politics bullshit.

Which is in itself a dead end.
Person, woman, man, camera, TV. I'm, like, cognitively there. OK?

Trump has plenty of appearances on TV and has something like 35,000 tweets. It's very easy to get direct insights at Trump. He's not exactly uncommunicative.

Difference here is I'm ok with you having a different opinion and I don't feel it necessary to call you a racist bigot or some other dumb ass label.
I don't remember calling you anything. I asked you a question and then gave my opinion. How did I imply that I'm not okay with you having a different opinion?

Since you were being a dick to him about his intelligence, I went ahead and helped you with your grammar/syntax. Not that it matters. I dont reed good neither. But I just figured fair is fare.

I'm typing on my phone. Whatever it pumps out I'm fine with. Don't let me stop you from spell checking the entire fight forum for grammatical errors though.

<Dany07>

Have they started burning the city down yet? Instead of there being the occasional white supremacist in the BLM group, causing riots in their peaceful protests, this whole group is filled with white supremacists, so the entire city should be ash now. Right?

It's going to be an awkward four years with this old botoxed pedophile as POTUS.
Awkward but fun I guess.

you would think that this clarify the image of the lesser of the two evils

baffling

what else can be said, it is just indigestible

Man, look at all of those buildings that aren't burning, all those stores that aren't looted, and all those civilians that haven't been murdered. They just.... can't do peaceful protests as well as leftists can.

Have they started burning the city down yet? Instead of there being the occasional white supremacist in the BLM group, causing riots in their peaceful protests, this whole group is filled with white supremacists, so the entire city should be ash now. Right?

I’m actually shocked that a groups of paid agitators haven’t been dispatched to start issues.

Notice what they are not doing though? Not throwing shit at the police, not breaking into businesses, not burning shit etc.
lol while screaming "you're a pussy" at people who have proven they will legit beat her ass

Man, look at all of those buildings that aren't burning, all those stores that aren't looted, and all those civilians that haven't been murdered. They just.... can't do peaceful protests as well as leftists can.

They are still pretending that they won. If it stays peaceful I will be shocked.

Back