Elections Million MAGA March

LOL

Good try. I'm not even American.

As an outsider looking in, I've never bothered much to comment on US politics in the past. But America has surprised me the last 4 years with how retarded so many of you are. Apparently Trump have empowered you guys to stand up and take pride in your stupidity.
Of course you aren’t an American. You know even less than @tonni which is something special.

There was that word with a B we used to call people like you... Trash? Boozehead?

So the million MAGA march probably didn't top 100K.

Sad. Low energy. Defeated losers.

So the million MAGA march probably didn't top 100K.

You are being sarcastic and quite generous at the same time, it looks a lot closer to 10K than 100K in the pictures posted in this thread. Unless people massively gathered in other places than the Freedom Plaza, they looked around 20K. I mean, with all the posters here that act like huge Trump supporters and MAGA tough guys, they all stayed at home. They can't take their Friday off to go to DC, demonstrate on Saturday and go back home on Sunday? How many millions of people can drive to DC in the morning and be back home by night? I thought the future of America was at stake?

Put your money where your mouth is, they know the accusations of massive frauds are bullshit, they know Trump lost fair and square.

Of course you aren’t an American. You know even less than @tonni which is something special.

There was that word with a B we used to call people like you... Trash? Boozehead?

Trash starts with B???
LMFAO it’s the only language you’re supposed to know but you can’t even spell it. And you expect immigrants to know it LOL

{<jordan}

Trash starts with B???
LMFAO it’s the only language you’re supposed to know but you can’t even spell it. And you expect immigrants to know it LOL

{<jordan}
It’s from a movie? Apparently you haven’t seen it

@tonni

You are being sarcastic and quite generous at the same time, it looks a lot closer to 10K than 100K in the pictures posted in this thread. Unless people massively gathered in other places than the Freedom Plaza, they looked around 20K. I mean, with all the posters here that act like huge Trump supporters and MAGA tough guys, they all stayed at home. They can't take their Friday off to go to DC, demonstrate on Saturday and go back home on Sunday? How many millions of people can drive to DC in the morning and be back home by night? I thought the future of America was at stake?

Put your money where your mouth is, they know the accusations of massive frauds are bullshit, they know Trump lost fair and square.

You forget a bulk of Trumpers can’t count. What may be 10k to us and the rest of the world might legitimately feel like 1 million to them.

@BIKES! here can’t even differentiate a B from a T. He’d think a billion is a trillion.

Back