Elections Million MAGA March

Reposing from the Bunker Boy Accountability Project Thread

Look at these racist scumbags destroying BLM property.

Somebody needs to dox them online, which shouldnt be hard to do since they dont wear masks

Sorry, but destroying signs doesn't come close to destroying cars/homes/stores.

At least the name is catchy.

MagaBilly March

--

Should make their own genre of music, can call it MagaBilly Rock.

It's scary how Trump has exposed how many idiots there are in this country and how easy it is to get them to believe in bullshit. I mean it was known somewhat before but this is next level.
The right wing grifting game appears to be sooooo easy. So long as you don't care about your reputation. Because every decent person is going to think you're an asshole. Our very own Steven Crowder, not even a talented War Room poster, is probably making decent money with his schtick.

I have a feeling she's lying. Unusual for her, I know.

Holy shit, those pictures aren't even close to be enough to claim to be over a million. Like that, it doesn't look bigger that what we had in my city when I demonstrated with the yellow jackets, and I don't even live in Paris. Honestly, the pictures shown in this thread look closer to 10.000 than 1.000.000, and I'm being generous.

The level of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness by the left has no limits. They celebrate every schizophrenic with a sign and every blatant opportunistic looter like they are rosa parks for 4 years....and then have nothing but contempt for law abiding, tax paying protesters.

6cf1w1qkz4z51.jpg

Superspreader event for shiz
I've watched a few videos from the event and looked at a decent amount of photographs and the vast majority are not wearing masks. Sadly we've seen this before with other MAGA and Trump rallies.
The level of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness by the left has no limits. They celebrate every schizophrenic with a sign and every blatant opportunistic looter like they are rosa parks for 4 years....and then have nothing but contempt for law abiding, tax paying protesters.
Law abiding idiots more like it. The vast majority of them are not even wearing masks and are packed together like sardines. This event is going to spread COVID even more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back