Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Things seem to only be getting worst. Truth comes out - again. Women are not built like men. Standards are being lowered and things are getting easier. "Chocolate Soldiers"

Last edited:

For some reason the Forum isn't letting Mr tag you like normal so I'll just quote you.

In Depot Shenanigans the Regiment Sgt Maj for the Recruit Training Regiment has been relieved for cheating on his wife with a Female 1st Sgt from 4th BTN.

For some reason the Forum isn't letting Mr tag you like normal so I'll just quote you.

In Depot Shenanigans the Regiment Sgt Maj for the Recruit Training Regiment has been relieved for cheating on his wife with a Female 1st Sgt from 4th BTN.
I hope they both got busted down. Otherwise it's rules for thee, not for me.

<{Joewithit}>

WOWWW! There goes his retirement pay and she's going to get a younger, better, him, that he'll be paying for.

I hope they both got busted down. Otherwise it's rules for thee, not for me.

Sgt Maj is over 20 so they are force retiring him , he is losing out on 20k of incentives when you consider the travel and perdiem he was going to get

The 1stSgt might just be kicked out without a retirement since she still has 3 years left.

They were fucking horrible at hiding this shit , on our Crucible hike back last cycle everyone noticed how fucking flirty they were , it was awkward. The Sgt Maj's wife was the one that caught them. She filmed the whole thing.

<{Joewithit}>

WOWWW! There goes his retirement pay and she's going to get a younger, better, him, that he'll be paying for.

He is still going to retire, he's over 20 , if his wife divorces him , which is likely , he owes her half until his son is 18 .

Sgt Maj is over 20 so they are force retiring him , he is losing out on 20k of incentives when you consider the travel and perdiem he was going to get

The 1stSgt might just be kicked out without a retirement since she still has 3 years left.

They were fucking horrible at hiding this shit , on our Crucible hike back last cycle everyone noticed how fucking flirty they were , it was awkward. The Sgt Maj's wife was the one that caught them. She filmed the whole thing.
A guy I deployed with was married to a female marine. Got back and found out she had cheated on him. He starts seeing some other chick before they're officially separated and the COC hammers him for adultery. Like him and his ex weren't even living together anymore. I think it kept him from reenlisting.
Same with a SNCO in another platoon who got a DUI and he didn't lose rank. Was just another reason to countdown the days until that sweet, sweet DD214.

WOW!

James Bond can kick rocks compared to her! :)

<{jackyeah}>

He is still going to retire, he's over 20 , if his wife divorces him , which is likely , he owes her half until his son is 18 .

The spouse can waive any claim to the retirement if it's amicable (as was in my case) but good fucking luck with that in a divorce involving adultery.

The spouse can waive any claim to the retirement if it's amicable (as was in my case) but good fucking luck with that in a divorce involving adultery.

His wife used to be Marine , so she understands what she rates.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

People must've forgot! Women can cut off your d1ck and scream "He abused me!" The judge will say "NOT GUILTY! CASE CLOSED!"

Funk that!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

People must've forgot! Women can cut off your d1ck and scream "He abused me!" The judge will say "NOT GUILTY! CASE CLOSED!"

Funk that!

One of the reasons I didn't fuck around even when we separated, even though we both agreed after we physically split we could do our own thing.

I waited till it was final and left nothing to chance.

One of the reasons I didn't fuck around even when we separated, even though we both agreed after we physically split we could do our own thing.

I waited till it was final and left nothing to chance.

SMART MAN! It ain't worth DECADES of hurt (financial or otherwise) for one night of knockin' boots.

Back