Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

They did relieve him of command and he resigned his commission instead of retiring.
How is he going to retire? He hasn't reached 20 years. I believe he only has 17 years.
But yes, the Marine Corps fucked him up pretty good.

How is he going to retire? He hasn't reached 20 years. I believe he only has 17 years.
But yes, the Marine Corps fucked him up pretty good.
They were gonna let him lay low until he hit his 20 but of course he can’t keep his mouth shut.

<{you!}>

Social media will DO YOU IN. As for me...

No Facebook
No Instagram
No TikTok
No Snapchat

There is only Sherdog.

I got FB for family and friend stuff, and just got the gram for my new life as a bachelor (very little crossover on friends between the two)

Both I keep professional, to the point of telling folks who make out of line comments to delete their shit on my posts if they respect me at all....

It’s common sense to watch what you say on the Internet but junior enlisted are kids. We’ve all said something boarder line on the Internet. Usually with context is not a threat but will investigators seek that explanation? Obviously I’ve got a long time of posts here and I’m certain under scrutiny I’d be facing the man. I left all socials about 10 years ago, even then I’d bet there’s historical stuff somewhere and I for sure somewhere I said something offensive.

<{you!}>

Social media will DO YOU IN. As for me...

No Facebook
No Instagram
No TikTok
No Snapchat

There is only Sherdog.

I have FB and Instagram, good for networking especially since my Peer group actually passes some good word from time to time on the Gunny page, though if someone posts something idiotic I just watch the shits show.

I have FB and Instagram, good for networking especially since my Peer group actually passes some good word from time to time on the Gunny page, though if someone posts something idiotic I just watch the shits show.

I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with type of mess anymore. WAAAY back in the day when there was a intra-net at a base back in the 90's, it was like the wild West. People were posting all kinds of idiocy and I'd warn them.

"You are posting this stuff on a Government system. Everything you post is subject to scrutiny. Keep your opinions to yourself and keep it professional."

There was so much paperwork being handed out, I know that several forests were decimated in the process.

You can retire before 20 with a % hit on your retirement checks.
Retire under the Temporary Early Retirement Authority (TERA). TERA is an early retirement plan that Congress authorizes each branch to use when they need to reduce the size of their force. It is usually only used when the military is downsizing. Eligible servicemembers can retire with full benefits and a reduced pension if they served at least 15 years, but less than 20. However, this plan is not open to all servicemembers, all branches, or all career fields. The services use this to selectively reduce the size of their end force. You must apply for and be approved to retire under TERA.

Col Ward the Regimental Commander was giving us his Pick up Brief , but it was cut short because he had get a debrief from the Support Battalion CO, we found out later this suicide was the reason he left.

This kid got there to STC right around when I was going on leave and putting in work to check back to my Company. It's bad there right now.

It's crazy that this was all just coming out.

Col Ward the Regimental Commander was giving us his Pick up Brief , but it was cut short because he had get a debrief from the Support Battalion CO, we found out later this suicide was the reason he left.

This kid got there to STC right around when I was going on leave and putting in work to check back to my Company. It's bad there right now.

It's crazy that this was all just coming out.
He killed himself even after graduating?

He killed himself even after graduating?

Yeah dude was trying to get medically separated, but there was nothing physically wrong with him keeping him from going to MCT so he ODs on sleeping pills.

Yeah dude was trying to get medically separated, but there was nothing physically wrong with him keeping him from going to MCT so he ODs on sleeping pills.

D@mn...

Sleeping pills? Where did he get those?
All he had to do was to refuse the COVID-19 vaccine or smoke a little marijuana. He could have also joined some white supremacist group. Sad though. Killing yourself to get out of the military. There are so many ways of doing it. Unfortunately these kids don't know the options. He should have talked to the chaplain. No one saw the signs?

Sleeping pills? Where did he get those?
All he had to do was to refuse the COVID-19 vaccine or smoke a little marijuana. He could have also joined some white supremacist group. Sad though. Killing yourself to get out of the military. There are so many ways of doing it. Unfortunately these kids don't know the options. He should have talked to the chaplain. No one saw the signs?

I can't speak on it , I had a lot of on the ledge kids when I was there, and immediately got them to Mental Health or the Chaps . I mentioned earlier this kid got to there right when I was checking out and doing Turnover and since I Ieft the ones that replaced me have been having issues, that whole company had issues, and I warned my replacements that they had to tone down their demeanor to deal with broken kids , they are already down on themselves , you don't need to pile it on.

I've gotta make a confession...
I was a cock-blocker on a MASSIVE scale when I was TDY to 7-Level school in the USAF. :)

I was TDY to Texas from California and called my wife and baby boy as usual after class. I thought I'd check out a movie on base. I took a shortcut through "PDA Park" and since it was Winter it was dark. I had went there for Tech school way back in the day so I knew where I was going.

I could see the various bodies snuggled together in by trees, picnic benches, and hedges as I strolled to the theatre. As I walked along I heard a feminine voice quietly squeal out an "Uehehheehhhh..." I though to myself... "IDEA!"

<{1-16}>

I went to a hidden spot and screamed out at the top of my lungs...

"OH MY GOODNESS! LOOK TECH. SGT!!! THERE THEY GO! THERE THEY GOOOOO! GET 'EM! GET 'EM!"

Like roaches when the lights come on, people were scrambling to and fro, grabbing at their pants/leggings to pull them up. Of course I laughed my arse off all the way to the theatre...

Don't hate!

My wife was in California and I was stuck in Texas! If I wasn't getting busy, NOBODY was getting busy! :)

<BlackPinkStab> <Oku02>

Last edited:
I've gotta make a confession...
I was a cock-blocker on a MASSIVE scale when I was TDY to 7-Level school in the USAF. :)

I was TDY to Texas from California and called my wife and baby boy as usual after class. I thought I'd check out a movie on base. I took a shortcut through "PDA Park" and since it was Winter it was dark. I had went there for Tech school way back in the day so I knew where I was going.

I could see the various bodies snuggled together in by trees, picnic benches, and hedges as I strolled to the theatre. As I walked along I heard a feminine voice quietly squeal out an "Uehehheehhhh..." I though to myself... "IDEA!"

<{1-16}>

I went to a hidden spot and screamed out at the top of my lungs...

"OH MY GOODNES! LOOK TECH. SGT!!! THERE THEY GO! THERE THEY GOOOOO! GET 'EM! GET 'EM!"

Like roaches when the lights come on, people were scrambling to and fro, grabbing at their pants/leggings to pull them up. Of course I laughed my arse off all the way to the theatre...

Don't hate!

My wife was in California and I was stuck in Texas! If I wasn't getting busy, NOBODY was getting busy! :)

<BlackPinkStab> <Oku02>
{<Scared}

Back