Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

I'm still here Mike. I think it has been close to 3 months since I checked in with Sherdog. Retired as an Army Major.
Phr3121 was my old user name back in March of last year.

That would be 5 donkeys that I rescued and raise. I'm surprised you remembered that.

You should watch his documentary - 'The Giant Killer', 2017:
"If Richard Flaherty was only the shortest man to ever be in the U.S. Army and a Green Beret that would certainly be a unique story in itself. Flaherty was much more though. He was a war hero and beloved leader of the men he commanded. -- Eventually he ended up with a mundane Postal Service job which he hated and after some years walked away from. This is when he began his homeless period."

>
Worth noting that the guy had a dark personality. He killed his prisoners instead of taking them in for interrogation. His men knew it. Flaherty was trying to make an impression to compensate for his height.

WOOOWWWWW! That's some dark $hi!!!

A recruit shot himself in the face last week. He lived.

No severe Brain Damage , his Jaw and front part of Face are fucked though

When I was stationed at Andersen AB on Guam a lot of AD took jobs downtown because the extra pay was good. Just imagine Hawaii but smaller and a bit cheaper. A guy in the squadron worked off base at an indoor gun range and a LOT of Japanese tourists would vacation on Guam and visit the range because you can't own handguns in Japan.

ONE Japanese guy rented a .357 fired off some rounds downrange, then stuck it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. During the cleanup, the found teeth embedded in the roof. He was dunzo.

I was dating a Japanese woman at the time and she said, "Yeah, when I'm reincarnated, I wanna come back as a guy..."

Me....

<{walkerwhut}>

I guess that guy was a follower of Shintoism too.

When I was stationed at Andersen AB on Guam a lot of AD took jobs downtown because the extra pay was good. Just imagine Hawaii but smaller and a bit cheaper. A guy in the squadron worked off base at an indoor gun range and a LOT of Japanese tourists would vacation on Guam and visit the range because you can't own handguns in Japan.

ONE Japanese guy rented a .357 fired off some rounds downrange, then stuck it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. During the cleanup, the found teeth embedded in the roof. He was dunzo.

I was dating a Japanese woman at the time and she said, "Yeah, when I'm reincarnated, I wanna come back as a guy..."

Me....

<{walkerwhut}>

I guess that guy was a follower of Shintoism too.
Da fuck

Executive Order signed today. All Federal Employees will wear their masks on federal property. If you're by yourself in your office all good, but in common places everyone must have a mask on when indoors.

Whatever , we were the strictest Branch about masks anyways.

Executive Order signed today. All Federal Employees will wear their masks on federal property. If you're by yourself in your office all good, but in common places everyone must have a mask on when indoors.

Whatever , we were the strictest Branch about masks anyways.

This should get interesting for mine. We're pretty common sense about it.

I’ve learned that any officer can write an official policy but if an NCO ain’t enforcing it, than it’s just ink on paper.

Common sense prevails in my community. I shutter to think what my bro’s in the regular army are being subjected to.

I’ve learned that any officer can write an official policy but if an NCO ain’t enforcing it, than it’s just ink on paper.

Common sense prevails in my community. I shutter to think what my bro’s in the regular army are being subjected to.
Yeah but y’all walk around with your hands in your pockets.

<Ellaria01>

Well so much for making 8 off the last (COVID shortened) advancement cycle, better luck this May....but at least that won't mess with my PCS this summer.

Back