Mike Perry's Racism

I didn't see much racism there. Plenty of stupid though.

"Black zillions" LOL.

He talks about work. What's his job? Anyone know?

For those wondering, the posts found below are from this website:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/2...dont-believe-there-was-harm-intended-ufc-news

THE BLUE FACE WITH THE MOUTH OPEN IS TRANSLATED TO "N I G G @ S"

In the case of Nicholson, using racist taunts or racist language is not an isolated incident. As Bloody Elbow's Tim Bissell researched, both Perry and Nicholson also have a bit of a history of using the n-word on their respective Facebook pages, of which you can see a sample collection of them below, with many of them including Wayback Machine archived links.

Alex Nicholson -€” November 22nd, 2015

"No that's the clown I knocked out in Pensacola I'm the king :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"

"He can't even open his motherf**king eyes," Nicholson said, making a reference to Lim.

Mike Perry -€” June 27th, 2015

"Idk bout you but I'm bouta celebrate in 12 days after I weigh in I'm gona celebrate so the last thing I'm carin about is these bitches lil gay posts , and I mean gay in 2 ways homo and shit about the flag. Sue me. Venting an shit you ain't doin nothing and everything in your life is exactly the same my life on the other hand will change in a short 12 days !"

Mike Perry -€” April 23rd, 2015

"Now that there is the black zillions I was thinking about making an MMA gym called the great whites ! didn't have a shark emoji"

• Mike Perry -€” April 24th, 2015: "Idk I thought great whites was cool cuz black zillions is pretty racist so if they can do it so can I"

• Mike Perry -€” April 24th, 2015: "Just sayin"

Alex Nicholson -€” April 15th, 2015

"Had not rode the city bus in a while.. Thought it was only in Apopka but apparently it doesn't matter what city you're in there will be a crackhead on the bus #worktime #:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:wemadeit"

Mike Perry -€” March 28th, 2015

"I live the life i deserve. Blessed. Fuck a vaycay i feel better at work. I mean whatever its worth, i give whatever im worth for my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thats gona go to hell an back for me ima give heaven on earth or a hell of a check yeah whatever comes first blessings on blessings on blessings"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160823...tory_fbid=1608910949342596&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” March 16th, 2015

"Bury him ? Yeah i know 1 day they gota bury him better lock my casket tight baby so I don't let the devil in. Its just me an my guitar yeah bitch im heavy medalin an you can get that fuckin led zepiline, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is bitches, bitches i think they full of estrogen ! Haha lil wayne bitch im me"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160823...tory_fbid=1604318046468553&id=100006711189501

Alex Nicholson -€” February 20th, 2015

"Me and my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160824...alex.spartannicholson/posts/426280424196572:0

Alex Nicholson -€” June 25th, 2014

"All bullshit aside... that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: almost died"

Mike Perry -€” June 25th, 2014

"Dont be given out information, you know a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: still on probation"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....d=100006711189501&comment_id=1493786480855044

Note: The video is of an African-American fighter getting KO'd via suplex.

Mike Perry -€” January 14th, 2014

"Cant keep a real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: down... FUCK YOU !"

https://web.archive.org/web/2016082...tory_fbid=1431310857102607&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” December 6th, 2013

"Tonight I really just wish a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would"

https://web.archive.org/web/2016082...tory_fbid=1418917558341937&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” December 3rd, 2013

"You know im down wit the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: down for me, got 2 words for ya love an loyalty... ‪#‎mynigga‬#mynigga ‪#‎youngjeezy‬"

https://web.archive.org/web/2016082...tory_fbid=1417821825118177&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” November 22nd, 2013

"All my hoes got cat eyes, celebrate when a rat dies, make a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fall back like he gettin baptized !"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160824...tory_fbid=1414439095456450&id=100006711189501

You're just making Perry more popular here than he already was. Please stop it!

He's obviously an asshole, he has a face tattoo FFS

It would be more offensive if he spoke English.

No I'm saying you don't want to acknowledge the racism of your own people because you are black. If you think black people don't resent non blacks in their neighborhood making a better living than they are, you are deluded and privileged. THey think they own they own a neighborhood because they are the majority and feel the right to terrorize whoever is different from them. I know because I've lived in harder places than sacramento. I had a friend get curb stomped for no reason but being white by black men. He didnt fight back or resist yet they stomped on his head. If you think they didnt take a special pleasure in fucking up a "white boy" you are retarded.

How the fck are you gonna tell me how my people feel?? Do you know more black people in the hood than I do?? Do you have family that still lives in the hood? Do you personally know anybody that lives in government funded projects??

The difference is people like you talk about what you've heard but actually probably has little to no experience concerning the inner city. While I still visit the "hood" regularly because I have people there.

Black people can be racist... Of course! But you are stupid and incorrect to attempt to associate crime with race relations.

The black criminals I know do not target racially.... They go for the easiest low risk targets. Could be an elderly black women or a young Indianian guys. Really doesn't matter to them.

This isn't the 70's where the "black predator" stalks the white prey. Stop race baiting and get a fcking clue.

if anything this just makes me like mike perry more

not quite enough to jump back on the bandwagon though. he's gonna have to earn my fandom with another platinum performance

And another SJW goes on my ignore list, thanks op.

How the fck are you gonna tell me how my people feel?? Do you know more black people in the hood than I do?? Do you have family that still lives in the hood? Do you personally know anybody that lives in government funded projects??

The difference is people like you talk about what you've heard but actually probably has little to no experience concerning the inner city. While I still visit the "hood" regularly because I have people there.

Black people can be racist... Of course! But you are stupid and incorrect to attempt to associate crime with race relations.

The black criminals I know do not target racially.... They go for the easiest low risk targets. Could be an elderly black women or a young Indianian guys. Really doesn't matter to them.

This isn't the 70's where the "black predator" stalks the white prey. Stop race baiting and get a fcking clue.
I don't need to be black to qualify racism on their part anymore than you need to be white to qualify racism on the part of white people, which you did earlier in this thread. I lived in roxbury and brighton mass for 6 years and on the east side of san antonio where people get shot every night, so don't lecture me about living in the hood. I know dozens of people who have been targeted for their race by black people who said things like "ch*nk mother fucker" or " dirty mexican" while robbing them. Black people where I live are very clear about who they hate and who they like. They like puertoricans but hate mexicans. Everyone knows this, especially my friends in camden. I look puertorican so I've had tons of blacks open up to me about which races they hate. That doesnt go away when they rob someone. Your first post was race baiting so dont call the kettle black.

making fun of asians and practicing the martial arts asians created.....

makes sense to a dumbass...

high I.Q. person -"who taught you how to fight?"

perry - "dee asianz....but eye dont like ther eyz.."

high I.Q. person - " you know you can jump off the golden state bridge?"

perry - " eye kno...gunna do eet now"

It would seem that many white Americans don't mind racism... Especially racism perpetuated against black Americans. They have a big issue with people protesting racist ideals but no problem with blatantly racist statements or actions. Go figure.
yes....allot are like that but certainly not all...im not...
I will call people out on bullshit...

I will even say when accuasations of racism is not legit....but sometimes it is..

I don't need to be black to qualify racism on their part anymore than you need to be white to qualify racism on the part of white people, which you did earlier in this thread. I lived in roxbury and brighton mass for 6 years and on the east side of san antonio where people get shot every night, so don't lecture me about living in the hood. I know dozens of people who have been targeted for their race by black people who said things like "ch*nk mother fucker" or " dirty mexican" while robbing them. Black people where I live are very clear about who they hate and who they like. They like puertoricans but hate mexicans. Everyone knows this, especially my friends in camden. I look puertorican so I've had tons of blacks open up to me about which races they hate. That doesnt go away when they rob someone. Your first post was race baiting so dont call the kettle black.

Are there racist black criminals? Yes
Can blacks criminal acts be racially motivated? Yes
Are blacks crimes usually racially motivated? No
Are there figures or reports that suggest black on asian violence is a serious issue? No

The problem is you are being far to general in your assessments dude. And when you talk about racism in America you have understand.... Black people did not create the current standards. So if your really angry you need to direct your anger towards the people responsible for all this.

For those wondering, the posts found below are from this website:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/2...dont-believe-there-was-harm-intended-ufc-news

THE BLUE FACE WITH THE MOUTH OPEN IS TRANSLATED TO "N I G G @ S"

In the case of Nicholson, using racist taunts or racist language is not an isolated incident. As Bloody Elbow's Tim Bissell researched, both Perry and Nicholson also have a bit of a history of using the n-word on their respective Facebook pages, of which you can see a sample collection of them below, with many of them including Wayback Machine archived links.

Alex Nicholson -€” November 22nd, 2015

"No that's the clown I knocked out in Pensacola I'm the king :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"

"He can't even open his motherf**king eyes," Nicholson said, making a reference to Lim.

Mike Perry -€” June 27th, 2015

"Idk bout you but I'm bouta celebrate in 12 days after I weigh in I'm gona celebrate so the last thing I'm carin about is these bitches lil gay posts , and I mean gay in 2 ways homo and shit about the flag. Sue me. Venting an shit you ain't doin nothing and everything in your life is exactly the same my life on the other hand will change in a short 12 days !"

Mike Perry -€” April 23rd, 2015

"Now that there is the black zillions I was thinking about making an MMA gym called the great whites ! didn't have a shark emoji"

• Mike Perry -€” April 24th, 2015: "Idk I thought great whites was cool cuz black zillions is pretty racist so if they can do it so can I"

• Mike Perry -€” April 24th, 2015: "Just sayin"

Alex Nicholson -€” April 15th, 2015

"Had not rode the city bus in a while.. Thought it was only in Apopka but apparently it doesn't matter what city you're in there will be a crackhead on the bus #worktime #:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:wemadeit"

Mike Perry -€” March 28th, 2015

"I live the life i deserve. Blessed. Fuck a vaycay i feel better at work. I mean whatever its worth, i give whatever im worth for my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thats gona go to hell an back for me ima give heaven on earth or a hell of a check yeah whatever comes first blessings on blessings on blessings"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160823...tory_fbid=1608910949342596&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” March 16th, 2015

"Bury him ? Yeah i know 1 day they gota bury him better lock my casket tight baby so I don't let the devil in. Its just me an my guitar yeah bitch im heavy medalin an you can get that fuckin led zepiline, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is bitches, bitches i think they full of estrogen ! Haha lil wayne bitch im me"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160823...tory_fbid=1604318046468553&id=100006711189501

Alex Nicholson -€” February 20th, 2015

"Me and my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160824...alex.spartannicholson/posts/426280424196572:0

Alex Nicholson -€” June 25th, 2014

"All bullshit aside... that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: almost died"

Mike Perry -€” June 25th, 2014

"Dont be given out information, you know a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: still on probation"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....d=100006711189501&comment_id=1493786480855044

Note: The video is of an African-American fighter getting KO'd via suplex.

Mike Perry -€” January 14th, 2014

"Cant keep a real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: down... FUCK YOU !"

https://web.archive.org/web/2016082...tory_fbid=1431310857102607&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” December 6th, 2013

"Tonight I really just wish a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would"

https://web.archive.org/web/2016082...tory_fbid=1418917558341937&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” December 3rd, 2013

"You know im down wit the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: down for me, got 2 words for ya love an loyalty... ‪#‎mynigga‬#mynigga ‪#‎youngjeezy‬"

https://web.archive.org/web/2016082...tory_fbid=1417821825118177&id=100006711189501

Mike Perry -€” November 22nd, 2013

"All my hoes got cat eyes, celebrate when a rat dies, make a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fall back like he gettin baptized !"

http://web.archive.org/web/20160824...tory_fbid=1414439095456450&id=100006711189501

we don't care.... "racist" is a buzzword

Are there racist black criminals? Yes
Can blacks criminal acts be racially motivated? Yes
Are blacks crimes usually racially motivated? No
Are there figures or reports that suggest black on asian violence is a serious issue? No

The problem is you are being far to general in your assessments dude. And when you talk about racism in America you have understand.... Black people did not create the current standards. So if your really angry you need to direct your anger towards the people responsible for all this.
Well of course it isnt a serious issue for you. You arent asian. I dont think you want to believe that most crimes are racially motivated, I do because its the general consensus among non black people and black people that I know who live in the innercity. I wasnt only speaking on behalf of asians. Black on latino crime occurs at the same rate as white on latino crime, which is astounding considering blacks are only a fraction of the white population. You seem to have the same tendency I see among black people to pass the responsibility to white people when confronted with racism within their community. Anytime black racism occurs all I hear is " well you have to understand the history of white racism" as if black people have no free will or moral compass. If you truly believe all races should be treated with justice, then you have to accept culpability as moral equals. There is nothing white people have done in the past that can excuse the targeting of guatemalen immigrants where I live by black people, I dont care what standards you say white people created. The black community are the only ones responsible for that. Can you imagine if arabs started mowing you guys down with machine guns and you tried to bring it to light, and people were like " oh its the white institutional racism man, they are the ones responsible for this."

Last edited:
So many dumb posts here... I don't even know where to start or what to say...

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

No I'm saying you don't want to acknowledge the racism of your own people because you are black. If you think black people don't resent non blacks in their neighborhood making a better living than they are, you are deluded and privileged. THey think they own they own a neighborhood because they are the majority and feel the right to terrorize whoever is different from them. I know because I've lived in harder places than sacramento. I had a friend get curb stomped for no reason but being white by black men. He didnt fight back or resist yet they stomped on his head. If you think they didnt take a special pleasure in fucking up a

got any actual evidence from a credible source of all your claims? no?? that's what i thought.

Well of course it isnt a serious issue for you. You arent asian. I dont think you want to believe that most crimes are racially motivated, I do because its the general consensus among non black people that I know who live in the innercity. I wasnt only speaking on behalf of asians. Black on latino crime occurs at the same rate as white on latino crime, which is astounding considering blacks are only a fraction of the white population. You seem to have the same tendency I see among black people to pass the responsibility to white people when confronted with racism within their community. Anytime black racism occurs all I hear is " well you have to understand the history of white racism" as if black people have no free will or moral compass. If you truly believe all races should be treated with justice, then you have to accept culpability as moral equals. There is nothing white people have done in the past that can excuse the targeting of guatemalen immigrants where I live by black people, I dont care what standards you say white people created. The black community are the only ones responsible for that. Can you imagine if arabs started mowing you guys with machine guns and you tried to bring it to light, and people were like " oh its the white institution racism man, they are the ones responsible for this."

Lol show me reports or figures that support what you are saying (from reputable resources) and I will consider this a serious issue.

Until then you are full of sh!t and talking nonsense.

Back