Mike Perry's Racism

Lol. Mike Perry is essentially a walking meme

I hate Mike Perry as much as the next guy, but he never dropped the n bomb in a negative context. It's just some hip hop wannabe wigga shit.
Not saying he gets a pass, but the context is totally different to some KKK rally shit.
I find Cains brown pride tattoo far more racist than anything ive heard Perry say. Lol @ ppl condemning Perry for his coach saying that some asian dude has squinty eyes, ive heard this joke hundreds of times in my life, and even asians saying it about themselves as a joke

It would seem that many white Americans don't mind racism... Especially racism perpetuated against black Americans. They have a big issue with people protesting racist ideals but no problem with blatantly racist statements or actions. Go figure.

Mike Perry and Alex Nicholson strike me as people who want to be black people, not people who hate black people.

bro its 2016, on the east coast we say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: all the time. It isnt a hate word anymore and ever then it was with a hard "er" not a "ga" that makes it racist. Obama is president man. just get past this shit.

It would seem that many white Americans don't mind racism... Especially racism perpetuated against black Americans. They have a big issue with people protesting racist ideals but no problem with blatantly racist statements or actions. Go figure.
yeah it seems like black people dont care to much about black on asian violence that goes on all the time against korean store owners in the hood either.

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as racism anymore. That's what Caucasian males on the internet and Stacy Dash tell me.
I'm pretty sure this Perry guy is just edgy

This might be the most accurate post I've ever seen on any forum......

Sounds like maybe he is part black himself?

NGyRo.gif

Reading just three of those tweets made my head hurt... Perry has the language skills of a 6-y-o.

This might be the most accurate post I've ever seen on any forum......
yeah just like all the african americans who say there is no racism when one of their own shoots a random indian or korean shop owner...couldnt be about their race could it? nahhh

Don't know if he's a racist or not. It sounds like he is using the word without much thought.

He does however come off as borderline retarded.

yeah it seems like black people dont care to much about black on asian violence that goes on all the time against korean store owners in the hood either.

Lmao!! The stupidity is strong in this one smh

yeah just like all the african americans who say there is no racism when one of their own shoots a random indian or korean shop owner...couldnt be about their race could it? nahhh

Crime is usually money oriented not racially motivated... Black people rob other black people all the time. The same way white people rob other white people all the time. Even a special person like you can understand this.... lol

The fact that everything is racist nowadays is one of the main reasons white people don't take this shit seriously anymore. If it's a fight against discrimination or a fight for equal rights then I am on board, but nowadays a lot of things that are made out to be "issues" are relatively harmless things like Cultural Appropriation and supposed "Hate Speech".

I don't know too many African Americans. I know fewer who say there is no racism...... I don't even know where your going with the rest of your post so have a good day

I don't know too many African Americans. I know fewer who say there is no racism...... I don't even know where your going with the rest of your post so have a good day
I'm saying they say there is no racism when they are the ones perpetrating it.

Back