Mike Perry's Racism

Hey, I think I've heard of Mike Perry.

He's the guy that sucks at fighting, right?

Crime is usually money oriented not racially motivated... Black people rob other black people all the time. The same way white people rob other white people all the time. Even a special person like you can understand this.... lol
Yeah racism and crime arent mutually exclusive. Thats like saying if southern whites in the 60s stole a black guys wallet before lynching him that it isnt racially motivated. Money is an excuse, but it doesnt erase the racist hate that many blacks have for asians and other groups. You don't need to murder someone to steal a hundred dollars from a cash box. As someone who has many asian,indian, arab, and latino friends in the inner city, they will tell you the vast majority of racism they experience is from black people.

Last edited:
The fact that everything is racist nowadays is one of the main reasons white people don't take this shit seriously anymore. If it's a fight against discrimination or a fight for equal rights then I am on board, but nowadays a lot of things that are made out to be "issues" are relatively harmless things like Cultural Appropriation and supposed "Hate Speech".

Thats cool.... But when you disrespect or disregard another persons feeling or beliefs don't be mad or surprised when that contempt is returned. Fck black and white.... Its adult to be respectful. A concept it seems many people have an issue understanding.

Thats cool.... But when you disrespect or disregard another persons feeling or beliefs don't be mad or surprised when that contempt is returned. Fck black and white.... Its adult to be respectful. A concept it seems many people have an issue understanding.
The fact that you think criminals can't or don't have racist motives makes you a bit questionable to take advice from on how to be an adult. How about you put on your big boy pants and actually respect the experience of people who have actually suffered violent racially motivated racism, instead of ignoring it because they arent black.

Yeah racism and crime arent mutually exclusive. Thats like saying if southern whites in the 60s stole a black guys wallet before lynching him that it isnt racially motivated. Money is a good excuse, but it doesnt erase the racist hate that many blacks have for asians and other groups. As someone who has many asian,indian, arab, and latino friends in the inner city, they will tell you the vast majority of racism they experience is from black people.

Dude.. Seriously gtfoh. I live in a very diverse city in California with a large Asian community. Hmong people, people form Laos and Korea. Blacks have no specific vendetta against Asians lmao. All the people you named (Asian's, Arab's Hindu) are the people that own the liquor stores in the hood.... So if a store gets robbed it will be one them getting robbed... This isn't personal numb nut's its clearly circumstantial lmao.

If black people really had a vendetta against these people they would not continue operating in these areas. But they still are so.......

I'm saying they say there is no racism when they are the ones perpetrating it.

I don't really agree but we can agree to disagree. Then again, I don't know how many asians or Latinos relate to mike perry using N***a freely nor do I know how that relates to the earlier point that the guy made about racism not existing anymore according to white males on the internet.

The majority of hate crimes are black on white.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah! #fakenews

Actually we're way off topic. So I'm done here.

No you just have your head up your ass so you cant see clearly. The larger percentage of crime is obviously money motivated. You think black criminals wake up and say "I needs me a Asian to rob!" No bish.... They are looking to come up on who ever. You need some real world experience, get the fck of the net and see how life really is. Your basically saying since I am black I don't have to worry about black criminals... Hella stupid and incorrect. smh

A lot of that was rap lyrics lol but I don't doubt Perry is racist.

Dude.. Seriously gtfoh. I live in a very diverse city in California with a large Asian community. Hmong people, people form Laos and Korea. Blacks have no specific vendetta against Asians lmao. All the people you named (Asian's, Arab's Hindu) are the people that own the liquor stores in the hood.... So if a store gets robbed it will be one them getting robbed... This isn't personal numb nut's its clearly circumstantial lmao.

If black people really had a vendetta against these people they would not continue operating in these areas. But they still are so.......
Nah you are wrong. I said latinos are targeted aswell and the vast majority of them in the neighborhoods don't own liquir stores. Black people are known to target them because of their race where I live and the places I'm around trenton, philadelphia, and new york that have black majorities. I've also lived in san antonio and boston where the same thing happens. You say shooting someone over 100$ isnt personal or racially motivated, as if a person can't target someone for racial hatred AND for money. Whites used to do the same thing to black people because they knew they could get away with because of their race. Stealing doesnt preclude racial motivation.

Last edited:
You mean to tell me, a guy with face tattoos is not a model citizen? Platinum bless indeed (another retarded Sherdog phrase).

Yes. He's a racist. This is not news. It's well known. We have a racist president and are now a more explicitly racist country. Welcome to the new America.

No you just have your head up your ass so you cant see clearly. The larger percentage of crime is obviously money motivated. You think black criminals wake up and say "I needs me a Asian to rob!" No bish.... They are looking to come up on who ever. You need some real world experience, get the fck of the net and see how life really is. Your basically saying since I am black I don't have to worry about black criminals... Hella stupid and incorrect. smh
No I'm saying you don't want to acknowledge the racism of your own people because you are black. If you think black people don't resent non blacks in their neighborhood making a better living than they are, you are deluded and privileged. THey think they own they own a neighborhood because they are the majority and feel the right to terrorize whoever is different from them. I know because I've lived in harder places than sacramento. I had a friend get curb stomped for no reason but being white by black men. He didnt fight back or resist yet they stomped on his head. If you think they didnt take a special pleasure in fucking up a "white boy" you are retarded.

That homophobic post, talking
about "the flag". What flag is he
talking about? The pride flag or
that stupid rebel one?

Perry grew up in Flint. Their is
something literally in the water
over there. So.... yeah....

In all fairness 'it' rolls off the tongue much easier than African American.

OP is such an idiot.

The fact they use monica, means they are pro black culture....They are acting like some blacks.

How can you be racist if you are acting "black" and are into their culture?

Back