Mike Perry's Racism

Lmao, most of of his posts involving the N word are rap lyrics... sherdog aint a safe space get the fook outta here you mutton head

Well of course it isnt a serious issue for you. You arent asian. I dont think you want to believe that most crimes are racially motivated, I do because its the general consensus among non black people and black people that I know who live in the innercity. I wasnt only speaking on behalf of asians. Black on latino crime occurs at the same rate as white on latino crime, which is astounding considering blacks are only a fraction of the white population. You seem to have the same tendency I see among black people to pass the responsibility to white people when confronted with racism within their community. Anytime black racism occurs all I hear is " well you have to understand the history of white racism" as if black people have no free will or moral compass. If you truly believe all races should be treated with justice, then you have to accept culpability as moral equals. There is nothing white people have done in the past that can excuse the targeting of guatemalen immigrants where I live by black people, I dont care what standards you say white people created. The black community are the only ones responsible for that. Can you imagine if arabs started mowing you guys down with machine guns and you tried to bring it to light, and people were like " oh its the white institutional racism man, they are the ones responsible for this."

How old are you if may ask?

fucking lol you post an alt-right page as a source, congrats troll
the page doesnt matter, the department of justice statistics are right there. Also I'm not alt right or white, so save me the white guilt.

fucking lol you post an alt-right page as a source, congrats troll
NCFS-Table.jpg

Bro I said reputable source.. Amren.com is considered a white supremacist publication by actual news outlets. Not a good source. You need to leave this type of info alone its biased bull sh!t that is adding to the imaginary divide.
NCFS-Table.jpg
ok here you go

i'll humor you even though this probably isn't even the actual numbers since this is coming from a fake news site,

you clearly don't understand what percentages are. those numbers still show a higher propensity for white people to attack minorites than blacks...

Um, Perry grew up in Flint Michigan. Of course he says :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. It's a bit different than you uppity polo wearing types saying it

i'll humor you even though this probably isn't even the actual numbers since this is coming from a fake news site,

you clearly don't understand what percentages are. those numbers still show a higher propensity for white people to attack minorites than blacks...
whites are a much larger part of the population though. Also I was talking about hispanics.

Back