Mike Goldeberg’s son blasts UFC for not giving him a proper send-off after UFC 207

The thing is, the Fertitas were loyal to Goldberg and Goldberg was loyal to the Fertitas. When they sold, the new owners have no loyalty to Goldberg. So it makes sense there wasn't a proper send off.

It really is fucked up. Good on his son for that tweet.
All he got to do was say a couple of goodbyes during the credit roll and thank some old friends... They faded it out too.

Even Rogan sold out on him. Dude didnt even glance in Goldie's direction when they were doing their wrap up, and Goldie was staring at him the whole time... Would have been no sweat to put his arm around and say thanks for everything... They didnt even do their mic-cheers thing because they were on headsets.

Poor fucking Goldie.

Wow, what the fuck. What an asshole.

hey i just noticed his son fucked up haha like father like son ehhh

Goldturd got a better sendoff than he deserved. He was barely worthy of being flushed down a toilet, let alone having all the bells of whistles of a proper UFC sendoff.
At least when Rogan leaves, all the UFC has to do is give him a bong and point him in the right direction.

It was Rogan's utter dismissal of Goldberg that bothered me the most.

He didn't say one thing about him, and refused to look his way. WTF. Rogan is a scumbag, on top of being a narcissistic pseudo-intellectual.

I can't wait to hear all the behind the scenes scenario that played out to Goldie's departure. Good ole rasslin shoots.

Yea it's disgraceful to quietly sweep Goldie under the rug like that, no recognition no respect just silent dismissal of a part of UFC history. Goldberg was one of the ingredients that made the UFC brand he's virtually the voice behind the UFC now they want to make that voice just conveniently disappear. Who knows what they're bringing in to replace it's a big question of who da fook is that guy and what has he got to offer that Goldie doesn't bring to the table already.

Fertittas shouldn't have sold, or sold to these guys. It's one lousy move after another.

The thing I liked about Mike was that he was likeable. Sometimes he made mistakes but to me, he came across as a regular joe or one of your buddies you'd drink a beer with. Even if you don't like him, the man worked for the company in an important role for 20ish years and I'm very surprised they didn't make a simple video or something.

I think some of you are going to realize down the road you miss Mike.

Not a fan of Goldberg, but he should've had a proper send-off. He shilled hard for the company.

"Mike Goldberg was never my friend." - Dana White

Any decent media company will just continue paying the guy till the end of the contract and put somebody else for the transition.

They had Jon Anik ready to go, why put Goldie in that situation for just one show.

Very shitty company
damn now thats just fucked up

Goldturd got a better sendoff than he deserved. He was barely worthy of being flushed down a toilet, let alone having all the bells of whistles of a proper UFC sendoff.

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Regardless of his performance he was a loyal employee who passed on big money from Vince McMahon to remain loyal. He deserved a proper thank you.

That's what decent people do, regardless of what happens behind the scenes.

It's new owners folks. They did not hire him. Not do they want to prop up his name Incase he goes to another promotion for commontary. It's not rocket science.

Back