Mike Goldeberg’s son blasts UFC for not giving him a proper send-off after UFC 207

Goldturd got a better sendoff than he deserved. He was barely worthy of being flushed down a toilet, let alone having all the bells of whistles of a proper UFC sendoff.

I'm sure Goldie didn't know it was your girlfriend and didn't mean to get her all loose...

new WME ownership is a joke

Ferttitas would set up Goldberg with something noice

WME is more concerned with raising prices and using the UFC as a platform to promote terrible hipster rap artists and celebrities than actually investing anything in the product or the company.

everything comes down to personal taste, i cant stand cruz, talks far too much, so much so the action has moved on 2 or 3 moves when he finally stops speaking.
you are never going to find consensus on a commentator, although i find it amusing when sherdog, which delights in fighter bashing , and has slagged goldie off for years,cries over a long overdue sacking.

I've never said anyone should get fired, including Goldie. It's a tough job.

I've never said anyone should get fired, including Goldie. It's a tough job.
i never said you did say he should, im talking about the general forum.
he got paid big bucks for years in a job he was unqualified for, and was as bad at the end as when he started, sorta like a congressman

Hard to feel sorry for a dude that made a bunch of money talking about fights. Most of the time talking out his ass.

This is how they treat their employees. Why expect different.

Maybe ufc is saving him for the hall of fame......

Patience folks

Listen to all you millennial sissies. "Boo hoo...Goldberg deserves a SEND OFF". You bitches cry about everything. Ya know what happens in the real world when the company you work for doesn't want you? They fire your shit. No send off. No highlight moment reels. Just your pink slip.

Life's tough. Get f*cking used to it.

Goldberg wasn't perfect but he made events feel big.

Replacing him with Jim Rome is totally moronic.

Back