Mike Goldeberg’s son blasts UFC for not giving him a proper send-off after UFC 207

Joe Silva was way more important, and he didn't get one. Why would Goldie
Joe was not in the public eye the way Goldie was. It makes total sense for something to be done to honor Goldie and not Silva IMO.

Even the majority of Goldberg haters know he deserved a proper send-off and I am one of them.

Someone should make a youtube tribute...I bet it would go viral.

Goldturd got a better sendoff than he deserved. He was barely worthy of being flushed down a toilet, let alone having all the bells of whistles of a proper UFC sendoff.
Are you a real person? God I hope not. Sherdog needs to implement captcha before posting to weed out the robotic, no heart, non feeling, narcatistic posters who have to be computer generated responses.

This wouldn't have happened with the Ferttitas.

The iron hand of WME-IMG is felt again.

Does anyone know the backstory on this whole deal? It just came out of nowhere

If Goldberg happens to find a knife in his back, it probably belongs to Rogan

Yet you were fine parting with your money when the Fertitta's were making money hand over fist while paying fighters shit?

Touche..... but my ordering PPV record is spottty at best since the Reebok deal, shit canning of Stitch and the manufacturing hype of Rousey, the organization gets far less PPV dollars from me each year.

They didn't need to give him a tribute video or anything, but Rogan could have at least fucking said something at the end of the broadcast

Joe gets can get fairly beta when it comes to speaking up about the decisions made by the UFC. He does critic them, like his position on the Reebok deal, but more times than not he walks the line. He seems less than enthusiastic about Anik sitting next to him, and I bet he's gone within a year or two at best.

All he got to do was say a couple of goodbyes during the credit roll and thank some old friends... They faded it out too.

Even Rogan sold out on him. Dude didnt even glance in Goldie's direction when they were doing their wrap up, and Goldie was staring at him the whole time... Would have been no sweat to put his arm around and say thanks for everything... They didnt even do their mic-cheers thing because they were on headsets.

Poor fucking Goldie.

Yup. Hopefully karma catches up to Joe soon and he gets to experience the same thing.

Goldies son is correct. New owners are total scumbags.

By+the+power+of+greyskull_5bfe82_5049748.gif

pretty classless from the UFC and Joe Rogan. Goldberg might have fucked up some times but that's not reason to not give him a proper send off.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Schaub stabbed him in the back..?

Ha indeed it would. But they haven't worked together long enough for it to be as bad as Rogan.

Rigan was recently debating retirement so its not like he should be that scared of upsetting his bosses by showing a nice gesture. There really is no excuse for his snubbing, its so bad that it wouldnt be surprising to find out Joe had him fired.

Back