Mike Goldeberg’s son blasts UFC for not giving him a proper send-off after UFC 207

Goldberg_bio.png

Probably was asking for some ridiculous amount of money

Weird that they wouldn't do something, it looks incredibly bad to every other one of their employees.

His son is not wrong. People like to make fun of Goldie's golden moments (myself included), but he deserved a proper farewell.

new WME ownership is a joke

Ferttitas would set up Goldberg with something noice

Koleberg bless

Goldie Jr IS FOR REAL

Joe Silva was way more important, and he didn't get one. Why would Goldie

Weird that they wouldn't do something, it looks incredibly bad to every other one of their employees.
I think everything they've done in the past year looks incredibly bad to their employees.

It's a misstep by the UFC, Goldberg deserved a quick three minute video highlighting his best calls and funniest moments. Nothing crazy or expensive, just something to show his value to the company all these years.

I think everything they've done in the past year looks incredibly bad to their employees.

I just don't get it.

Who runs a shop like that?

A Goldie tribute would end up doing him more harm than good.

All he got to do was say a couple of goodbyes during the credit roll and thank some old friends... They faded it out too.

Even Rogan sold out on him. Dude didnt even glance in Goldie's direction when they were doing their wrap up, and Goldie was staring at him the whole time... Would have been no sweat to put his arm around and say thanks for everything... They didnt even do their mic-cheers thing because they were on headsets.

Poor fucking Goldie.

Back