Mike Goldberg says he wasn't in rehab

Aderrall is a helluva drug.....damn

That's actually why you wouldn't feel addicted. I was also diagnosed with ADHD/Anxiety etc... (not really sure where I stand on that spectrum etc but this isn't the time or the place). Adderall does nothing for me. However, my American cohorts at University were in love with the stuff.

Maybe you're right. Good point.

I can imagine the interview, Helwani asks, "How did rehab go?", Goldberg replies, "What? I wasn't in rehab." Helwani stands there a moment, "Oh..." then walks away with Goldberg trailing behind him, "Where'd you hear that? Did fucking Dana say that?"

I actually have ADHD and have been prescribed Adderrall for years. I never feel like I am addicted though. When I am on vacation, for example, I will stop taking it - and I don't take it on weekends. It seems very easy to stop taking it for me; the only withdrawl symptom I get from taking a week off is I get tired (nothing that coffee can't fix).

If you were snorting 80 mg - 160 mg per day you would understand.

The addiction issues are generally with non therapeutic doses and often with persons who have trouble with stimulants as a whole.

I actually have ADHD and have been prescribed Adderrall for years. I never feel like I am addicted though. When I am on vacation, for example, I will stop taking it - and I don't take it on weekends. It seems very easy to stop taking it for me; the only withdrawl symptom I get from taking a week off is I get tired (nothing that coffee can't fix).

i don't have adhd and have taken it a couple times, it gets a non adhd person spun up...adderral is like pharmaceutical meth...

The man takes a dozen piss breaks in a few-hours UFC show, each time. Rogan has mentioned this. I'm inclined to think it has something to do with this ... somehow.

Respiratory issues are no joke, that's what took my fiance at the ripe age of 28. Boa sorte, Goldie!

Respiratory issues are no joke, that's what took my fiance at the ripe age of 28. Boa sorte, Goldie!

26010272.jpg

For serious, man.

I will believe him until it's proven otherwise.

This is precisely precise getting carried away with rumors.

Back