Mike Goldberg says he wasn't in rehab

I have no reason to think he would lie, so I believe him.

Maybe they tried to take him back to rehab, but said, "no, no, no."

Hope he doesn't have an issue and I respect his right not to disclose any issue he did/might have.

Addicted to adderall sounds ridiculous, I believe Goldberg.

But Mike, we've already discussed it and you went to rehab. I mean, we like wrote shit about you being there and it's now real life

Could be a family member died and he doesn't want to talk about it. Or cancer treatment. Or a thousand other things.

Hmm at first I thought Goldy was just lying to save face but then I read in the article that close sources said he had an upper respiratory infection and I remembered that he sounded pretty sick in the last event he commentated. Voice seemed scratchy and different.

But maybe, he got addicted to the meds...hmmm meh....Idc enough. Get well Goldy

Maybe they tried to take him back to rehab, but said, "no, no, no."

Wow I honestly laughed out loud when I read this. That might be a first for me on Sherdog. Thank you good sir. I don't know what to think about the Goldberg situation though. I hope he's alright.

You must not be rich and white.

I actually have ADHD and have been prescribed Adderrall for years. I never feel like I am addicted though. When I am on vacation, for example, I will stop taking it - and I don't take it on weekends. It seems very easy to stop taking it for me; the only withdrawl symptom I get from taking a week off is I get tired (nothing that coffee can't fix).

the thing is...if he wasnt in rehab, then anik's interview (on either sherdog or mma hour...it all blends together sometimes since i'm not addicted to adderol) then anik's interview really sounded like he was prepared to be ufc'ing for quite awhile

yes he has a personal health issue which can mean anything from contract disputes to him contracting gonorrhea

Given what Rogan claims about the sheer amount of Red Bulls he drinks.... maybe he was just having complications due to chronic dehydration.

I actually have ADHD and have been prescribed Adderrall for years. I never feel like I am addicted though. When I am on vacation, for example, I will stop taking it - and I don't take it on weekends. It seems very easy to stop taking it for me; the only withdrawl symptom I get from taking a week off is I get tired (nothing that coffee can't fix).

That's actually why you wouldn't feel addicted. I was also diagnosed with ADHD/Anxiety etc... (not really sure where I stand on that spectrum etc but this isn't the time or the place). Adderall does nothing for me. However, my American cohorts at University were in love with the stuff.

Wow I honestly laughed out loud when I read this. That might be a first for me on Sherdog. Thank you good sir. I don't know what to think about the Goldberg situation though. I hope he's alright.

have you looked at the shoop threads?

also idc about Goldies health problems unless he dies... then i'll be curious. He deserves to keep his personal life private from psychopaths...

Back