Miesha Tate

She's doing that thing she does after a loss where she runs off into the woods, eats fast food and goes through a roll of toilet paper per day. Wait ... that's that other chick. Never mind.

She was parading the belt around and acting like she was Michelle Obama. She underestimated Nunes and got wrecked. What should she say? Probably still coming up with excuses.

what should she have done after winning the belt? hide?

She did seem a little off. Thought Nunes would bust her up in the first two rounds and then Miesha would come back and take the next three. But it's the fight game. Rockhold whopped Bisping's ass and then turned around and got knocked out by Bisping.

I wanted to see dem booty pics, too.
There is this thing called Google that will show you all the the pics of Tate's ass you want. I thought this was a discussion thread for adults. Ohhhh Sherdog.

I am not disputing her striking is poor compared to Nunes, Holm, Valentina, but she beat Holly and I would take her over Valentina because of size and wrestling. Either way she is still top 5 bantamweight in world.

I do not think she has the skills to catch Val. Will get hit too many times coming in. She makes a habit of that, and Shevchenko specializes in it. Tate can take one hell of a hit for a female, normally. Great in scrambles, too, something that gets overlooked a lot.

Tate has an amateurish skillset

LTj5W8x.jpg

I assumed she retired after that fight. Realized her dream of winning gold. Nothing left to prove.

Or you know she actually doesn't want to do the no excuses, "but..." thing. I am sure once her next fight is announced she'll state what if anything was wrong.
Good point although I do question if she will be back. She now has a couple million in bank. That was a brutal loss in so many ways. She has taken a lot of strikes to the head. She had charisma and could do other things unlike some like Holly.

She was parading the belt around and acting like she was Michelle Obama. She underestimated Nunes and got wrecked. What should she say? Probably still coming up with excuses.
Acting like Michelle Obama? You mean the most intelligent and classy FLOTUS in history. Go suck Trump you racist bastard.

Whatever her reasons were for how the fight played out I would expect her to come back strong in her next fight. All the better if she keeps her excuses to herself.

i never liked her. body looks super roided, fake teets, attention whore, not hot, tons of makeup. ronda destroyed her twice, holly had her beat...

You lost me at super roided and COMPLETELY invalidated your entire post.
It tells me you dont know shit about roids at all.
Holly is also very toned...hell most girls are...so yeah...try not to post anymore.

I thought it was nice that she and Bisping both got to win and hold belts briefly... Let's face it, she is tough but likely has hit her ceiling in terms of skillset. Frankly I was hoping she would keep the belt because I happen to enjoy her fights and don't mind looking at her :)

I actually thought she would beat Nunes (as did Sherdog). She did look off and there are rumors of a nasty weight cut that may have contributed. Mind you getting your nose busted 2 minutes into a fight never helps you.

Use Bisping Rockhold as an example. You would be hard pressed to find anyone other than there most rabid Bisping fan (and I'm not sure there are any of those) who would have picked him to beat Rockhold. Rockhold didn't take him seriously and ate a huge shot. Assuming they rematch Rockhold should be able to beat him. Shit happens in fights which as is evidenced by so many belt changes this year. I also thought Woodley would get beaten by Lawler and look how that turned out.

Miesha will always be in the top 5 in her weight class but holding a belt again would require everything to line up right. Hopefully it does, I think many of us will agree that she is a lot more interesting to listen to (and look at) than Holm or Rousey will ever be.

I do not think she has the skills to catch Val. Will get hit too many times coming in. She makes a habit of that, and Shevchenko specializes in it. Tate can take one hell of a hit for a female, normally. Great in scrambles, too, something that gets overlooked a lot.
Her and Val would be a good match up. Would enjoy to see if Tate could get her on ground without taking too much punishment. Val does not hit like Amanda.

Her and Val would be a good match up. Would enjoy to see if Tate could get her on ground without taking too much punishment. Val does not hit like Amanda.

Agree. Would like to see the fight one day. But damn she needs to learn to take her head off of the center line once in a while. The only one shittier in that respect is Rousey. (well, Peggy Morgan, but we are talking WBW).

Only GDR possibly has the same power as Nunes at WBW. Nunes can crack, and that is something I never, ever though I would say about a 135 lbs. woman.

Back