Miesha Tate

It's funny because Ronda said after they did the TUF show that Miesha is 2 faced. She would do stuff to instigate and when Ronda would react she would try to play innocent and act like she didn't know why Ronda was so upset. It puts the incident where Bryan elbowed Cat in the back of the head and he and Miesha stood in a corner laughing at how upset Cat got over it very believable because it fits the profile.

She actually has a long history of pissing people off. Many of the women that she has trained with at past gyms cannot stand her. Tonya Evinger, straight from the trailer park, told Miesha that she was "going to knee her right in the cooter." Need to find that story somewhere. But plenty of other women, such as Michelle Ould, Tara LaRosa, etc. all cannot stand her.

I like Meisha for the simple fact that I would like to bang her. I don't care about Caraway. He can have her back when I'm done with her.

This is hands down the worst Miesha thread I've seen on Sherdog. I expect a Miesha thread to be fully derailed by half naked pics before the first page is full. We're on page 7 of discussion? It's like I'm lost...
You do realize there is a thing called Google and on that guy you can type in a name and click on images and you will be able to see all of the pics your adolescent mind could fathom.

I like Miesha, not only because shes hot but she is a tough bitch too, and in interviews she seems like a cool chick, so fuck you all haters

She actually has a long history of pissing people off. Many of the women that she has trained with at past gyms cannot stand her. Tonya Evinger, straight from the trailer park, told Miesha that she was "going to knee her right in the cooter." Need to find that story somewhere. But plenty of other women, such as Michelle Ould, Tara LaRosa, etc. all cannot stand her.

Found it:

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/15/...18-miesha-tate-disgusting-knee-cooter-ufc-mma

Excellent article and it confirms something I always suspected. Just like Tonya Evinger said, Miesha is always in everybody's business. Like when she felt it necessary to reveal the incident between Paige and Ronda on Rogan's podcast, without being prompted. Miesha loves drama and talking about others, stirring it up and then playing innocent for the cameras. She's the type of woman that will be nice to your face and then talk shit about you behind your back. She's a horrible human being, in my opinion. She hasn't changed at all over the years. She and Bryan started the feud with Ronda as well.

Excellent article and it confirms something I always suspected. Just like Tonya Evinger said, Miesha is always in everybody's business. Like when she felt it necessary to reveal the incident between Paige and Ronda on Rogan's podcast, without being prompted. Miesha loves drama and talking about others, stirring it up and then playing innocent for the cameras. She's the type of woman that will be nice to your face and then talk shit about you behind your back. She's a horrible human being, in my opinion. She hasn't changed at all over the years. She and Bryan started the feud with Ronda as well.

Yeah, I cannot stand passive-aggressive bullshit, which is Miesha's stock-in-trade. Then, of course, she tries to play the victim. I generally try not to curse too much, but she is phony as fuck.

MMA is a sport where you try and literally hurt your opponent. If I were a fighter I would employ those same tactics to attempt to get a psychological advantage. Look at what Conner did to Jose. These tactics do not make you a horrible person. Of course this can go too far...the incident with Cat for instance.

You do realize there is a thing called Google and on that guy you can type in a name and click on images and you will be able to see all of the pics your adolescent mind could fathom.
Who said I wanted to see them? It's just not normal.

She didn't look right even from the start. Not every fight can be the best fight if your life.

Hopefully this thread is the most disappointing part of my Monday.

The first word I noticed in the paragraph was towel & I was disappointed there was no mention of dropping it.

Yeah a couple people I knew were saying Nunes would dominate the fight but I thought it would be more competitive. Nunes really ate her cupcakes.

Back