Miesha Tate twitter comments to Cain Velasquez

Lol I don't even need to look at any of the posts to know that there are 12 solid pages of sexism and counting...

She had a very valid point. Cain had the opening to attempt a RNC. Anyone that is familiar at all with grappling would tell you this.

Seeing as how his next fight could be against Alistair, I really do hope he works on his sub offence, especially work on things like the D'Arce and North-South, which I think he could hit a lot.

You have to admit, far too often, Cain can can brutalize his opponent's, yet somehow they stick around.

In MMA, anything can happen, and it would seem wise to take the finish when it is there.

Kinda like GSP...

LOL @ Fat coach dwellers and skinny geeks on here telling Tate to STFU.

She probably kick the shit out of many Sherdoggers posting in this thread.

She had a very valid point. Cain had the opening to attempt a RNC. Anyone that is familiar at all with grappling would tell you this.

Anyone familiar with grappling would also tell you that you can also gas yourself out attempting it, and if it doesn't come off you could be in a great big pile of shit, you'd think a professional fighter would already know that..

Anyone familiar with grappling would also tell you that you can also gas yourself out attempting it, and if it doesn't come off you could be in a great big pile of shit, you'd think a professional fighter would already know that..

Yeah, thats why its better to just fight for points and try to hold positions.

...wait, what?

I was happy that Cain at least went for the arm bar once. He just fought smart. An arm bar isn't going to expend much energy where as a failed RNC can sap you the rest of the fight.

Exactly. Why take a risk for an rnc, when you've got dominate position in the striking (this coming from a longtime Tate supporter), which can potentially cost you the match? Much less, against a bjj black belt?

Tate must not have seen the end results to Mir/Big Nog II.

I was happy that Cain at least went for the arm bar once. He just fought smart. An arm bar isn't going to expend much energy where as a failed RNC can sap you the rest of the fight.

But if he sunk in his hooks when JDS was dead tired early on he could've TKOed him if the RNC didn't work

AldoBrown11.gif

AldoBrown12.gif

matt-hughes_royce-gracie.gif

Cain should tell her to stay in the kitchen

Pulling of RNC does not have you gas as much as pulling off guillotine chokes or going for armbars.

Cain is just not an instinctive submission fighter. No cop out excuses or beating around the bush there. That is just how he is.

14 pages in and no pics of Miesha's azz? You're welcome!
Miesha-tate-89745094155.jpeg

Back