Miesha Tate twitter comments to Cain Velasquez

I was saying the same thing. Cain thought he could prob land 2-3 good shots to finish JDS standing, but dude has a hell of a beard apparently. Cain should have worked harder for a sub on the ground in rounds 2 and 3.

you shouldnt talk shit coming off of a sub loss

:eek:

1158618-Z0DJ1BX.gif

Of course the opportunity was there but no doubt Cain was exhausted and at that point it's not easy to choke out a 240lb man.

Silly little girl has no idea what it's like. Time to be quiet.

Yeah, a professional fighter (who just happens to have more fights under her belt) has no idea what it's like to be in the cage fighting professionally. :rolleyes:

Didn't Cain himself say that he wasn't interested in taking the submission and wanted to end it with strikes?

she needs to be quiet, Cain would smash her in 10 seconds

Nah, I think Cain would last a little bit longer. Besides, he's got a wife and a kid, I don't think he'd stray. :wink:

sure, he had opportunities to try for an RNC, but who the hell wants to risk losing position to Junior Dos Santos with his crazy power two fights removed from getting stopped by his GNP?

Yeah, a professional fighter (who just happens to have more fights under her belt) has no idea what it's like to be in the cage fighting professionally. :rolleyes:

Didn't Cain himself say that he wasn't interested in taking the submission and wanted to end it with strikes?

Nah, I think Cain would last a little bit longer. Besides, he's got a wife and a kid, I don't think he'd stray. :wink:

:icon_lol:

telling someone is stupid for doing something is not the same thing as calling them stupid. It just means you think they made a mistake. I'll always say Nikola Tesla was stupid for tearing up a contract for a fortune from Westinghouse, that doesn't mean I'd ever call him stupid in general nor do I think I'm close to as smart as he was.

ZzzzzzZ, she called him stupid plain and simple

The size and level of competition she fights is a lot lower than what Cain was dealing with. It would be similar to Jose Aldo calling out Cain. It's just a different game, that's why there are weight classes and gender restrictions.

I played QB in HS and a little in college (Division I). Even though I haven't been on an NFL field, I know the windows are tighter and there's no way I could compete. There is an urge to try to take our own experiences and then extend them to others, but really unless you're there you just can't think you can do that. It's tough to do even simple things at the highest levels because your opponents are so good themselves. Everyone's a little faster, stronger and bigger, there aren't weaknesses you can easily pick on most of the time either.

As fans we like to comment on certain things, discuss strats, results, project matchups etc. But when you start discussing the ease of doing something and stating outcomes you think are obvious that the competitors are just missing, I think that's where you've started to cross the line and are speaking beyond your level. Actual gameplan and execution is always pretty involved and difficult.

It's easy to say that when you're sitting behind a keyboard. That's all I have to say. Obviously there were opportunities to go for the finish, but Cain fought a smart and cerebral fight. Cain is an absolute machine.

Back