Michel Soro vs Israil Madrimov Dec.17th DAZN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/9/...urse-bid-targets-december-11-boxing-news-2021

Soro (35-2, 24 KO) has been something of a big fish in a small pond despite his obvious abilities, while Madrimov (7-0, 5 KO) is in a put-up-or-shut-up situation after failing to impress in his most recent bouts. Whoever wins will (eventually) be in line to fight Jermell Charlo, and this fight should tell us a lot about their respective chances at championship glory.

Salvador Rodriguez brings word that Matchroom Boxing, promoter of Israil Madrimov, won today’s purse bid for their charge’s ordered eliminator against “gold” champion Michel Soro with a $245,000 offer. They intend to stage the fight on December 11th in either the U.S. or Ukraine.

Good to see Soro get a fight. He belongs (or did belong) at the top of the division, based on ability. @Hagler will be happy.

Soro should have this, Madrimov is nothing special IMO.

looks like jalolov is no longer on the card, according to boxrec. giyasov is an interesting prospect though. having him and madrimov on the same card will be entertaining at the very least.

I think Madrimov will win, but he is wild and reckless at times.

Just realized Bek is on this card. Hopefully he can bounce back from that brutal KO loss to Gabe.
is that KO of the year? i think it’s between that and valdez/berchelt

Israil Madrimov, Michel Soro - All Set For WBA Final Eliminator
madrimov-soro-weights.jpg

Fuck. I'm so American I can't relate to time for shit if you're east of NYC or west of LA (except I know Honolulu). lol

What time is this supposed to be on? I guess I can pull it up on DAZN and look.

Back