Michel Soro vs Israil Madrimov Dec.17th DAZN

Fuck. I'm so American I can't relate to time for shit if you're east of NYC or west of LA (except I know Honolulu). lol

What time is this supposed to be on? I guess I can pull it up on DAZN and look.
on right now. giyasov vs coria currently

giyasov got dropped in the 2nd and wasnt given a count. coria’s getting the shit beat out of him atm regardless.

Looked like a legit early KD for Coria.

better round for coria. still lost wide but gave the ref reason to let him keep fighting.

coria can take a shot, for sure. been getting beat up for 7 rounds here.

would like to see giyasov really bang the body. he’s hurt coria to the body already, if he really sets it up he can get him out of there.

Reminds me of a small Marcelo Dominguez. Visually deceptive stocky dude.
haha dominguez was a big boy. those wide bodies make guys look shorter with shorter arms than is really the case.

not argentine but i thought he looked like carlos cuadras after a bottle of nyquil lol

giyasov doing a lot of “stop the fight” showboating but now he’s not putting in the work, not landing hard combinations anymore. probably gassed a bit from beating this shit out this guy haha

haha dominguez was a big boy. those wide bodies make guys look shorter with shorter arms than is really the case.

not argentine but i thought he looked like carlos cuadras after a bottle of nyquil lol

Dominguez was awfully difficult to finish off. He was shot when Maccarinelli stopped him eventually. And he faced some serious firepower in his days.

ah i assumed this was going 12 not 10 with a “belt” on the line. very wide decision for giyasov incoming.

would like to see giyasov get another tune-up then maybe someone like ray beltran or ivan redkach. needs to face someone with world level experience.

anticipating a highlight reel KO for madrimov here but he could easily get too wild and shit the bed

anticipating a highlight reel KO for madrimov here but he could easily get too wild and shit the bed

Not saying it can’t happen but Soro is a tough nut to crack.

madrimov fights the first round surprisingly calm. he often comes out like a bat out of hell. if he wants to turn this into a boxing match, i favor him slightly less.

Back