Michel Soro vs Israil Madrimov Dec.17th DAZN

Not saying it can’t happen but Soro is a tough nut to crack.
not gonna lie i thought he was going to come out hard and catch soro cold in the first or second, coming off the long layoff. that’s clearly not going to happen lol madrimov showing a lot of respect, rightfully so. madrimov boxing well at the moment though.

close first two. i think madrimov edged the first and probably stole the second but they’re both close.

not gonna lie i thought he was going to come out hard and catch soro cold in the first or second, coming off the long layoff. that’s clearly not going to happen lol madrimov showing a lot of respect, rightfully so. madrimov boxing well at the moment though.

There’s no way he loses the close rounds anyway.

honestly I thought Madrimov would be losing this one clearly, he's definitely overperformed my expectations

both fighters need to get going with body work. soro especially.

Good round, actually.

Soro’s hope is to finish him late, so I guess you’re right.
well israil is pretty wild, even when he’s fresh, so wearing him out with body work would leave him even more open. soro’s body punches are sharp too

haven't been scoring this fight but feels like it should be roughly 5-2 or 4-3 for Madrimov

not sure if you could give soro more than two rounds so far. madrimov is out-working him

Back