Media Michael Jai White: Khabib Can't Claim to be the GOAT, Jon "Bones" Jones Is

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

• Makes a scenario where he excuses Jon Jones PEDs and still says even without it, Khabib's wins don't compare with Jon Jones
  • Acknowledges Jon's outside of the octagon issues, says Khabib has no outside blemish really but can't compare their resume
  • People like khabib more because there's no blemish
  • Vlad brings up both fighter's total record, but Michael Jai White wants to just focus on each fighter's championship run and says Jon is more impressive(I get the sense that neither Vlad nor Michael J. White knew that Jones' only loss is a disputed one??)
  • Jon beat 4 champions in his first 4title fights
  • The rest of the interview they talk about don frye

Last edited:
  • Makes a scenario where he excuses Jon Jones PEDs and still says even without it, Khabib's wins don't compare with Jon Jones

Did this guy really just say a 48-44 against Anthony fucking Smith and two Split decisions against Santos and Reyes is more impressive than finishing Conor Poirier and Gaethje.

If he means by they are not comparable cause Khabibs are soo soo much more impressive then he's right.

Wise man. Jones is undisputed GOAT.

• Acknowledges Jon's outside of the octagon issues, says Khabib has no outside blemish really but can't compare their resume
  • Vlad brings up both total fighters record, but Jon Jones want to just focus on each fighters championship run and says Jon is more impressive(I get the sense that neither Vlad nor Michael J. White knew that Jones' only loss is a disputed one??)

Because he also takes steroids so for him it’s okay to cheat in order to win

I'd easily have Jones over Khabob if he hadn't failed a drug test for PEDs during his prime.

That's basically enough to exclude him from the discussion imo. People can cry all they want about how "everyone's on something" but until they actually pop I don't care because there's no way of knowing for sure otherwise.

This guy is completely clueless imagine thinking two Split decisions and a 48-44 (considering those are the only fights in the USADA-era where Jons has been clean) is more impressive than finishing Conor Poirier and Gaethje.

• Vlad brings up both total fighters record, but Jon Jones want to just focus on each fighters championship run and says Jon is more impressive(I get the sense that neither Vlad nor Michael J. White knew that Jones' only loss is a disputed one??)
  • The rest of the interview they talk about don frye

Who cares about Michael White's opinion?

Back