Media Michael Jai White: Khabib Can't Claim to be the GOAT, Jon "Bones" Jones Is

The white guy's face made me bust out laughing.

This dudes basically a good looking version of Steven Segal

Michael Ja Rule White is the kind of guy who would try to teach Anderson Silva the Thai Clinch.

Why are we listening to Spawn's thoughts on anything?

Spawn-Movie-Director-Todd-Mcfarlane-Why-Not-Nervous.jpg

Never thought I’d see the day when a white man rises up over a working black man and claims his title

Who cares what this C tier actor thinks

lets get him in there with Mike Perry

M. Jai already said that if he sees Perry in the street, it's on.

• Makes a scenario where he excuses Jon Jones PEDs and still says even without it, Khabib's wins don't compare with Jon Jones
  • Acknowledges Jon's outside of the octagon issues, says Khabib has no outside blemish really but can't compare their resume
  • People like khabib more because there's no blemish
  • Vlad brings up both total fighters record, but Jon Jones want to just focus on each fighters championship run and says Jon is more impressive(I get the sense that neither Vlad nor Michael J. White knew that Jones' only loss is a disputed one??)
  • Jon beat 4 champions in his first 4title fights
  • The rest of the interview they talk about don frye

This dude was on steroids too

If we aren't disqualifying Jones for steroids, then yeah, he's got the best resume of all time. If we are disqualifying him, I'd still put GSP and Fedor in front of Khabib.

Did this guy really just say a 48-44 against Anthony fucking Smith and two Split decisions against Santos and Reyes is more impressive than finishing Conor Poirier and Gaethje.

If he means by they are not comparable cause Khabibs are soo soo much more impressive then he's right.
Argue it if you want but Reyes wasnt a split decision.

I just don't get how you can give so much credit to and be impressed by someone having 12 inches of height and reach on his opponents whilst on PEDS and eye poking to victory, very low standards a lot of people have.

He’s biased af... GTFOH Spawn

c2e928543b2e171b2f450c5cba2bfc86.jpg

Why would I care about the opinion of an actor in anything not related to acting?

Back