Dana White Picks Jon Jones Over Khabib Nurmagomedov as MMA GOAT

What does any of those things have to do with what Jon did in his first 13 UFC fights? Everything you mentioned as "bad" for Jon are fights and things that happened later in Jon's career, points at which Khabib never got close to as Khabib only has 13 UFC fights.

The reasonable comparison is 13 UFC fights each as that's all Khabib got to. And Jon absolutely was beyond dominant at this point too.

Again it makes zero sense to give Khabib extra points or take points away from Jon for what happened across 10 additional fights Jon had that Khabib never did. That's ridiculous. For all we know Khabib gets KTFO in his next fight, has a bad decision, whatever. The fights never happened, but that doesn't mean he just gets to have imagined dominance onto infinity we have to compare against Jon who's fights we do have.
Jones is better overall but has more asteriks and questionable decisions while Khabib has a lesser career overall but looked more dominant. i said what i said and im sticking by it. if you dont like my opinion, OK. but its my opinion and thats pretty much all there is to it.

EHGwIGixfKh19dEBxBwtFLGgjOU7fz7tC5uP0KOSLz0.gif

<BC1>

The goats know when the meet the GOAT

Of the UFC?..... Maybe, but I'm on a smaller boat with DJ tbh.
icegif-23.gif

thats-why-hes-the-goat-the-goat.gif

Jones is better overall but has more asteriks and questionable decisions while Khabib has a lesser career overall but looked more dominant. i said what i said and im sticking by it. if you dont like my opinion, OK. but its my opinion and thats pretty much all there is to it.

Again, all of those things occur long past Khabib's own much smaller career of only 13 UFC fights and 4 title fights.

Why the fuck would you judge what happens in Jon's 23rd fight and 15th title fight against shit that happened in Khabib's 13th fight and 4th title fight?

Do you just not see how beyond absurd of a comparison that is or something? Jon's losing points for fighting MORE than Khabib ever did.

Khabib isn't a GOAT candidate. He's tier 2 or 3.

GOAT human being too. Did you hear about it on the news? He risked his life shielding a boy from 2 armed robbers who he later apprehended. Wishing him a speedy recovery @johny ringo @haj02 Jones bless
View attachment 1036602

Think of the deeds that don't reach the press?
We all know Jones tries to keep his heroic deeds under wraps, but he does so much, that some of his many, many heroic efforts will be captured by the press/media

I have a simple aim
If I can only be 1% as great as St Jones? Then I know I have done more than the rest of humanity to makes this planet a safer, better place for all

i mean is this even a question?
even if u combine fedors best wins nog and cro cop
and gsps best wins k1 hughes and bj penn
and khabibs best wins conor mcgregor post boxing ang gaethe

lmao seriously
their resume looks like trash
theres a reason they dont compare it because it would literaly look lik a trash
beside jones resume

what’s Khabib’s biggest win, Conor or Dustin? I’d rank Charles over Khabib even with his loses.

Lol at "past prime Gus". They have the same age and the same mileage. Gus just had the performance of his life in the first bout.
Gus never looked the same for whatever reason coming of the long layoff after the war with DC and beating Jan and Glover. Mental? Who knows, but it was obviously clear he wasn't the same guy. Anthony Smith even made him look terrible.

Same age and mileage means nothing. Everybody is different incase you haven't noticed.

Back